Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Josh Jacobs back at practice today...

Josh Jacobs back at practice today...

Hell yeah!!!

This MF'er is as tough as they come. Pound for pound, maybe the best back in the league!

Quote Originally Posted by R8RFanatic View Post
    Hell yeah!!!

This MF'er is as tough as they come. Pound for pound, maybe the best back in the league!
    Isn't close to being the best back in the league. Doesn't even average 4 yards per carry.

jj is still not 100% even if he practiced and will play

man i wish the raiders had listened to me on cam akers

Quote Originally Posted by psly2124 View Post
    Isn't close to being the best back in the league. Doesn't even average 4 yards per carry.
    Its great to have 3 elite players at thier position in Hudson, Jackson and Jacobs....
    Fu#k The Rest

Quote Originally Posted by Garner25 View Post
    Its great to have 3 elite players at thier position in Hudson, Jackson and Jacobs....
    Someone isn't elite out of that group. A running back averaging less than 4 yards per carry and the people in front of him blocking. Just saying the word elite doesn't make it true. Nobody wanted Gable jackson the offseason. Nobody. Every game I watch both get manhandled or they just stand around and do nothing. Gabe had a nice penalty that almost cost us the Jets game. Did you forget to watch the play where renfrow scored the TD on the 4th down play. Holding Gabe fat fuck Jackson. It's sad watching those two play and knowing that nobody watches them get beaten play after play.

Quote Originally Posted by psly2124 View Post
    Someone isn't elite out of that group. A running back averaging less than 4 yards per carry and the people in front of him blocking. Just saying the word elite doesn't make it true. Nobody wanted Gable jackson the offseason. Nobody. Every game I watch both get manhandled or they just stand around and do nothing. Gabe had a nice penalty that almost cost us the Jets game. Did you forget to watch the play where renfrow scored the TD on the 4th down play. Holding Gabe fat fuck Jackson. It's sad watching those two play and knowing that nobody watches them get beaten play after play.
    after this season we will be trading or dumping at least 2 of our oline guys for massive cap space savings

Notice he hasn't said anything about Hudson because he can't. Lol

Quote Originally Posted by Garner25 View Post
    Facts & Trent Brown playing too. I cant stand how he wasnt playing but He will Be a Huge reason why RAIDERS win the game