Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Thread: Atlanta Falcons

Atlanta Falcons

What can we expect?

In the early line, the Raiders are favored by a point and a half. Not much considering the Falcons are 3-7 with only one victory at home.
    We have to play every game knowing that a loss could bump us out of the playoffs.

Atlanta isn't very good. They have a bad defense and an overrated offense. We should win by 2 scores.

Can’t overlook this game. Or the Jets for that matter. Every game counts now. We still have Indy and Miami. Both in contention for a playoff spot.

Julio Jones is hobbled too. Would rather our D didn’t have to face him.

https://twitter.com/willmcfadden/sta...67602856914944
    Last edited by durham_raider; 11-23-2020 at 12:45 PM.

Their offensive line is one of the worst in the league. We SHOULD feast on them but if we barely squeak out a win then we'll be one and done in the playoffs.

East Coast games at 10am.
    I don’t care who we play, it’ll take good games to get to 2-0 on these East Coast morning trips.

8-4 would be HUGE going into the monster 3 game home stand vs Indy, Chargers & Miami

I think we play solid and get out of there with a win. Personally I don't care by how much as long as the victory is ours.

Never take a team that not good and think it an easy win...If the Raiders walk into Atlanta and get an easy win; then I say the team has turn the corner....

Think it will a close game with a Raider win

Quote Originally Posted by Pitzrrr View Post
    East Coast games at 10am.
    I don’t care who we play, it’ll take good games to get to 2-0 on these East Coast morning trips.

8-4 would be HUGE going into the monster 3 game home stand vs Indy, Chargers & Miami
    Home game are not really that big for Raiders...I think we have a losing record at this moment in time....maybe when the crowd come back will help....