Page 1 of 6 123 ... LastLast

Thread: Henry Ruggs

Henry Ruggs

Another super game from Ruggs 1 catch 4 yards in which he embarrassingly got dirt slammed. Wow he had an end around. When are the fans going to have enough of this guy on the field. I'm sick of the argument that he gets double teamed. FALSE. That he opens the field up for everyone. FALSE. Thats he's responsible for this team scoring 30 points every week. FALSE. I said it before the draft, after the draft and all during the season. Henry Ruggs is not what every fan thinks he is, Tyreke Hill. They are not even on these planet. They have one thing on common, speed. Thats it. Henry Ruggs will never be a 1000 yard receiver in this league. He will never be a 100 catch guy in this league. He will go down as a bust because of those two factors. He can have a decent game like he did against KC, the first game. Then he will disaster just like I said for a month and offer absolutly nothing. Where are all these schemed up plays I was promised for Henry Ruggs. Is it the two yard out that got 4 yards on. He has perfected that weak ass route. Or is it the reverse? Whopee. Before the draft I said Justin Jefferson was the best receiver in this class and had the least amount of flaws. He's proving it week in and week out. While Henry Ruggs is proving to be exactly what I said he was. A one trick pony , who disappears, that can't get open. And will never be a #1 receiver or Tyreke Hill. He is a complementary receiver and will never be a go to guy like every fan thinks that he is. I've seen enough of Henry Ruggs doing nothing on this team. Its time for him to ride the bench until he proves he can play at this level. Henry Ruggs will not be a NFL caliber receiver until we find a true # 1 receiver. Looks like we have to draft one this year....AGAIN. Agholor is playing great and makes a perfect #2. Henry Ruggs will play best on the bench where he belongs. He's looking more and more like DHB each and every week.
    Last edited by psly2124; 11-23-2020 at 02:51 AM.

Quote Originally Posted by psly2124 View Post
    Another super game from Ruggs 1 catch 4 yards in which he embarrassingly got dirt slammed. Wow he had an end around. When are the fans going to have enough of this guy on the field. I'm sick of the argument that he gets double teamed. FALSE. That he opens the field up for everyone. FALSE. Thats he's responsible for this team scoring 30 points every week. FALSE. I said it before the draft, after the draft and all during the season. Henry Ruggs is not what every fan thinks he is, Tyreke Hill. They are not even on these planet. They have one thing on common, speed. Thats it. Henry Ruggs will never be a 1000 yard receiver in this league. He will never be a 100 catch guy in this league. He will go down as a bust because of those two factors. He can have a decent game like he did against KC, the first game. Then he will disaster just like I said for a month and offer absolutly nothing. Where are all these schemed up plays I was promised for Henry Ruggs. Is it the two yard out that got 4 yards on. He has perfected that weak ass route. Or is it the reverse? Whopee. Before the draft I said Justin Jefferson was the best receiver in this class and had the least amount of flaws. He's proving it week in and week out. While Henry Ruggs is proving to be exactly what I said he was. A one trick pony , who disappears, that can't get open. And will never be a #1 receiver or Tyreke Hill. He is a complementary receiver and will never be a go to guy like every fan thinks that he is. I've seen enough of Henry Ruggs doing nothing on this team. Its time for him to ride the bench until he proves he can play at this level. Henry Ruggs will not be a NFL caliber receiver until we find a true # 1 receiver. Looks like we have to draft one this year....AGAIN. Agholor is playing great and makes a perfect #2. Henry Ruggs will play best on the bench where he belongs. He's looking more and more like DHB each and every week.
    Ruggs got slammed to the dirt because he refused to go out of bounds. He was obviously told to stay in bounds if he makes a reception to use up the clock.

He is 21, what where you doing at 21? I'm willing to bet it wasn't playing in the NFL.
    Last edited by Raideriam; 11-23-2020 at 03:35 AM.

Did anyone see Ceedee's game yesterday?
    Originally Posted by RAIDERMAN818 View Post
    OK. You leave the forum permanently when I and Trump win. I'll leave permanently if you and dementia Joe win.

You've got a bet.

USA

TRUMP 2020

JUST WIN BABY

Waaaaay to early in this young man's career to start making final judgments. Success nor lack there of in a rookie season isn't a fool proof indicator of the their entire career or even the next season. NFL history is littered with examples. Let's pump the brakes.

Gruden needs to draw up plays for him to utilize his current skill set....

Quote Originally Posted by Vioraider View Post
    Gruden needs to draw up plays for him to utilize his current skill set....
    Yep. Gruden is going to have to do with Ruggs what Reid has done with Tyreek Hill. Which I firmly believe is the reason why Ruggs was drafted over Jefferson. Gruden wants a "Tyreek Hill" type and Ruggs fits that mold better than Jefferson.

i put the onus on gruden and carr for ignoring ruggs special talent,this kid is not a one trick pony never was in bama cause they used him short/med and long and his hands were great too

Quote Originally Posted by mstrbass2000 View Post
    i put the onus on gruden and carr for ignoring ruggs special talent,this kid is not a one trick pony never was in bama cause they used him short/med and long and his hands were great too
    No, he's not a one trick pony. He has elite skills that is up to the coaching staff to find a way to use.

It's premature to write off Ruggs III or to relegate him to perpetual mediocrity.