Thread: Game ball : Trent brown or paul guenther?

Game ball : Trent brown or paul guenther?

my vote is Trent Brown. He did a great job of being an all pro POS... highest paid player on the team bc being that much of an idiot is a full time job. Paul Guenther is upset.. as Guenther had it in the bag if it wasn't for Garbage Bag Brown coming in and stealing the show
    .. "what tracker?" Glad we spent all that loot on thus "fruit by the foot" loving waste of space. If Trent Brown had the same dedication as the rest of our team we would have AT LEAST another W or 2... anyone else think this fat fuck is a waste of space and def NOT a Raider?

When he's not playing, he's rooting for the team through his tweets. He may be an idiot but I don't get why Raider fans act like this guy doesn't want to play. He had a calf injury and now he did something dumb to test positive for Covid.

Quote Originally Posted by ThePantyRaider View Post
    If Trent Brown had the same dedication as the rest of our team we would have AT LEAST another W or 2...
    Naw. Trent is a moron but you're going overboard on him. He's a dumbass for not wearing the tracker but I'm not buying he didn't want to play when his calf was injured.

USA

TRUMP 2020

JUST WIN BABY

Leave Trent Brown alone; Tampa gameplan was to attack the RT spot and they did...when Brown plays the offense just click as nobody can really challege him because of his size.....look at Jacob; could not run on this defense but if Brown was in the game, where do you think Jacob would run; right behind Trent Brown.....

Raiders have this thing; where they can beat the worldchamp; and then lose to a lesser team the next week....

Quote Originally Posted by SuperRaider View Post
    Leave Trent Brown alone; Tampa gameplan was to attack the RT spot and they did...when Brown plays the offense just click as nobody can really challege him because of his size.....look at Jacob; could not run on this defense but if Brown was in the game, where do you think Jacob would run; right behind Trent Brown.....

Raiders have this thing; where they can beat the worldchamp; and then lose to a lesser team the next week....
    Following a bye.....

Quote Originally Posted by RAIDERMAN818 View Post
    Naw. Trent is a moron but you're going overboard on him. He's a dumbass for not wearing the tracker but I'm not buying he didn't want to play when his calf was injured.

USA

TRUMP 2020

JUST WIN BABY
    There was quite a few statements made by Gruden that led me to believe that fatboy Brown was capable of coming back and playing before he did vs the Chiefs but decided not to... in this league, especially as the highest paid player on the team, you need to sacrifice... if that means getting a shot or taping the ever living fuck out of that ankle, then so be it.

Quote Originally Posted by Raiderjohn622 View Post
    Following a bye.....
    Our entire O line was fucked. Didnt practice all week.. and then Brown and Sam being out...(sam young during 1st qtr), yes the Bucs pinned their ears back and exposed the weakest spot on our line.

BTW - anybody have any idea what Gabe Jackson did to get ejected? I still can't find the "horrible" thing he did to warrant an ejection. It seems the announcers had no idea either and thats with access to replay angles.

Heard that he stepped on the shoulder of one of the Buc defenders. I still don't see it anywhere. I might be able to understand a "stomp" but from what I heard it was a "step".