Page 1 of 21 12311 ... LastLast

Thread: Beat The Bucs Game Day Thread

Beat The Bucs Game Day Thread

Hudson, Miller, Jackson, Good....clear the China plague protocol....expected to start. We'll miss Trent, but that's nothing new this year. No excuses.

Hurst over the Kung Flu....expected to return. Irving to make his debut. Nassib ready to go even with broken toe. DL at full strength. No excuses.

Abram will not be playing, but should be. Correct me if I'm wrong, but I thought a player had to test negative for 5 days after a high risk exposure to the China plague to clear protocol....so if Abram was last exposed on Tuesday....and tested negative on W, Thu, Fri, Sat, and today, Sunday.....then why the fuck is he a no-go ? Bunchabullshit.

Fuck you, NFL. And fuck the Bucs. GO RAIDERS !!!!

USA

TRUMP 2020

JUST WIN BABY

Going to be a tough game to win....
    Go Raiders

Man, I really want this game.

Knocking off the Queefs and then following that up by beating the Bucs, will make us the talk of the NFL.

You beat the world champs and then knock off the team that's probably favored right now to be the NFC champs....that's called Making A Statement.

This is as big as a non-conference game can be. Get it done.

USA

TRUMP 2020

JUST WIN BABY

If the raiders win this game
    could be a turning point for
    this team...but remember that
    Bucs have very good defense;
    much better than Chiefs....

Paul Gutierrez @PGutierrezESPN
    Raiders inactives vs. Buccaneers: QB Marcus Mariota, CB Keisean Nixon, G Patrick Omameh, DE David Irving, WR Bryan Edwards.

USA

TRUMP 2020

JUST WIN BABY

Senior Member RaiderNationPaul68's Avatar
    Let’s Go Raiders !!!

Senior Member RaiderNationPaul68's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by RAIDERMAN818 View Post
    Hudson, Miller, Jackson, Good....clear the China plague protocol....expected to start. We'll miss Trent, but that's nothing new this year. No excuses.

Hurst over the Kung Flu....expected to return. Irving to make his debut. Nassib ready to go even with broken toe. DL at full strength. No excuses.

Abram will not be playing, but should be. Correct me if I'm wrong, but I thought a player had to test negative for 5 days after a high risk exposure to the China plague to clear protocol....so if Abram was last exposed on Tuesday....and tested negative on W, Thu, Fri, Sat, and today, Sunday.....then why the fuck is he a no-go ? Bunchabullshit.

Fuck you, NFL. And fuck the Bucs. GO RAIDERS !!!!

USA

TRUMP 2020

JUST WIN BABY
    Maybe it’s 5 days before GameDay.

We’ll see if this oline can hold up

Good start for the d.