Page 21 of 21 FirstFirst ... 11192021

Thread: Beat The Bucs Game Day Thread

Quote Originally Posted by Raideriam View Post
    Not an excuse, but this game should of been moved to Monday or Tuesday, O line didn't even get to practice...WTF
    Absolutely. The NFL bullshit that they moved the game up for 'player safety' and to ensure they had a Sunday night game is ludicrous.

If they were interested in player safety they would have moved the game to Monday and they still could have moved the Seahawk/Cards game to have a Sun night game.

The NFL is full of shit.

USA

TRUMP 2020

JUST WIN BABY

Quote Originally Posted by RAIDERMAN818 View Post
    Can't really argue with this, except to say I'm tired of the 'long term' shit, and even though PB has been pretty good this year and is not responsible for the losses....he's no Brady and we're never winning it all with him.

Sorry, that's just the way I see things.

USA

TRUMP 2020

JUST WIN BABY
    THe only way I think we can win it all with him is if the whole entire team is complete and the O Line is Elite. It could be a long long time until that happens. Also, THe Bucs won't win a SB no matter how hard brady tries and hand picks everybody on the team.

Quote Originally Posted by RAIDERMAN818 View Post
    Absolutely. The NFL bullshit that they moved the game up for 'player safety' and to ensure they had a Sunday night game is ludicrous.

If they were interested in player safety they would have moved the game to Monday and they still could have moved the Seahawk/Cards game to have a Sun night game.

The NFL is full of shit.

USA

TRUMP 2020

JUST WIN BABY
    Kinde of felt like we where playing with one hand tied behind our back, I guess the good news is we don't have a short week as long as we get to practice. On to Cleveland.

Another silver lining about not playing Sunday night, I didn't have to listen to Chris Collinsworth blow sunshine up Tom Brady's ass all night.

Quote Originally Posted by Raideriam View Post
    Kinde of felt like we where playing with one hand tied behind our back, I guess the good news is we don't have a short week as long as we get to practice. On to Cleveland.
    you nail it; if we played tuesday night and we got a roadgame...the raiders would have been tired and beatup by the time they got to cleveland...at least we got a chance to win in cleveland with seven day gameplan....