Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: raiders signing david irving

Quote Originally Posted by ThePantyRaider View Post
    Thought you can't get suspended for the Mary Jane anymore?
    Maybe not, never heard that bro.

Quote Originally Posted by raiderbeliever View Post
    maybe not, never heard that bro.
    yep,cant get suspended for weed no more,david irvings thing was cannabis/cbd
    Last edited by mstrbass2000; 10-21-2020 at 02:52 AM.

We need the depth after Nassib injury and underperforming Collins. One year deal is a Win Win. Expectation is low for this guy who hasnít played since 2018. Get in the rotation, make some plays to start more snaps, get Ferrell to stay at DE and pay him if he exceeds expectations

Was he just signed and added to the practice squad? I’m sure he’ll need to get worked into shape. Lots of great reviews on his talent. Lots of shitty reviews about his motivation. IF he’s coming in hungry, might be a sneaky good move.

Give him a weighted bong and he should round into shape in no time.

USA

TRUMP 2020

JUST WIN BABY

Quote Originally Posted by Vioraider View Post
    Was he just signed and added to the practice squad? Iím sure heíll need to get worked into shape. Lots of great reviews on his talent. Lots of shitty reviews about his motivation. IF heís coming in hungry, might be a sneaky good move.
    Yep. Signed to the practice squad and protected while he clears Covid protocol. Takes 5 days for that bullshit, I think. Guess it's possible he might see limited action against TB, but extremely doubtful.

USA

TRUMP 2020

JUST WIN BABY

Irving reportedly began the COVID protocol on Saturday, which lasts 5 days. I don't think he is allowed contact with the team until he clears the protocol, so that would give him three days before the game on Sunday.
    I hope he contributes, but I don't see him playing against Tampa. It would be nice to see him pressure Brady.

kids been working out and getting in shape for months in vegas already,im guessing but i think rod marinelli called him to give him a chance and probably the kid already knows most of the scheme