Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast
Results 1 to 10 of 23

Thread: The Torch.

  1. #1

    The Torch.

    Al-Davis-Memorial-Torch-9-scaled.jpg

    The one flame that ends on the right side drives me nuts, it should be a point.

  2. #2
    Lol, never noticed that before.

  3. #3
    It does end in a point if you're face it from the left

  4. #4
    Quote Originally Posted by jgrange View Post
    It does end in a point if you're face it from the left
    LOL, ok grungy how far left do I have to look? I see a flat flame .

  5. #5
    Quote Originally Posted by Raideriam View Post
    LOL, ok grungy how far left do I have to look? I see a flat flame .
    I think he means that

    60500F15-1684-48D3-9774-13B6A35D066A.jpg

  6. #6
    Quote Originally Posted by Raiders1992 View Post
    Still looks like shit, we can do better.

  7. #7
    Senior Member
    Join Date
    May 2017
    Location
    Poconos, PA
    Posts
    4,229
    Quote Originally Posted by Raideriam View Post
    Still looks like shit, we can do better.
    I totally agree. I have fake logs I sometime put in my fireplace that look better. The torch is the only part of the stadium that is a disappointment.

  8. #8
    Quote Originally Posted by Raiders1992 View Post
    Lol, yes, if you're standing off to the left looking at it then it's pointed. I don't know why he's mad about it.

  9. #9
    Quote Originally Posted by Johnkr View Post
    I totally agree. I have fake logs I sometime put in my fireplace that look better. The torch is the only part of the stadium that is a disappointment.
    Yea, I can pick a screen saver on my computer that look's better.

  10. #10
    Quote Originally Posted by jgrange View Post
    Lol, yes, if you're standing off to the left looking at it then it's pointed. I don't know why he's mad about it.
    To The left, That's grungy...left...left...left.

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •