Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: David Irving FA - Reinstated

David Irving FA - Reinstated

David Irving was just reinstated. Hasn't played since 2017 due to suspension for Marijuana and injury.
    Kid is a beast. Linked to Raiders due to
    Marinelli and losing Nassib.
    Thoughts?

https://youtu.be/0MhM0NOVvdc

Depend on how expensive he be
    and also if Gruden want that kinda
    player on the team....lately after the
    Brown (wr) signing, Gruden has kinda stay
    away from players that have been
    suspended....

Quote Originally Posted by superraider View Post
    depend on how expensive he be
    and also if gruden want that kinda
    brown (wr) signing, gruden has kinda stay
    suspended....
    can't be that expensive,kids looking for a chance and we have a need to replace nassib...sign him

Looks good from the highlights. We took a chance on Incognito and Waller had his own problem and they both turned out fine. Sign him up if we can get him.

Quote Originally Posted by SuperRaider View Post
    Depend on how expensive he be
    and also if Gruden want that kinda
    Brown (wr) signing, Gruden has kinda stay
    suspended....
    Not for marijuana... name one player he has shyed away from? Brown wasn't suspended prior to being on the Raiders. Remember, Marijuana is not illegal anymore, or at least not suspemdable anymore

The Raiders are bringing him in for a visit. Likely on the advice of Marinelli, who coached him in Dallas.

I say go for it! Apparently he has been living in LV and training in LV since the summer. He has a huge upside in size, talent, and some experience.

For me it depends on whether he’s still in NFL shape. I don’t think he’s played an NFL game since 2018! Raiders may know more than we do before they work him out, but hopefully he’s close to ready. Would be a win win situation for him and the team. He would come relatively cheap on a 1 year prove it deal, I would think.

I’m not too concerned about the marijuana controversy. It’s a plant that has healing effects. Maybe we could get this guy to step up, thinking he would have a big chip in his shoulder after all the reinstatement drama.

Raiders signed him per rotoworld

Quote Originally Posted by Imasmashu View Post
    For me it depends on whether he’s still in NFL shape. I don’t think he’s played an NFL game since 2018! Raiders may know more than we do before they work him out, but hopefully he’s close to ready. Would be a win win situation for him and the team. He would come relatively cheap on a 1 year prove it deal, I would think.

I’m not too concerned about the marijuana controversy. It’s a plant that has healing effects. Maybe we could get this guy to step up, thinking he would have a big chip in his shoulder after all the reinstatement drama.
    If he is not in shape, knowing he was close to reinstatement then he is truly a moron. Dont think the Raiders would've signed him if he wasn't or at least, wasn't pretty damn close to it