Page 1 of 5 123 ... LastLast

Thread: Time to shop for a True #1 WR

Time to shop for a True #1 WR

Tyrell Williams on IR, Ruggs early injury issues, Waller's constant Double Teams, its time to trade for a true #1 WR. AJ Green makes the most sense, however he comes with his own injury issues. Do you have any other #1 WR's that the Raiders should seek a trade for?

Quote Originally Posted by LasVegasRaider View Post
    Tyrell Williams on IR, Ruggs early injury issues, Waller's constant Double Teams, its time to trade for a true #1 WR. AJ Green makes the most sense, however he comes with his own injury issues. Do you have any other #1 WR's that the Raiders should seek a trade for?
    not a #1 wr but john ross was deactivated this last game and he runs in the 4.2's as well and can easily take the top off of any defense and we can get him probably for cheap

Quote Originally Posted by mstrbass2000 View Post
    not a #1 wr but john ross was deactivated this last game and he runs in the 4.2's as well and can easily take the top off of any defense and we can get him probably for cheap
    Nothing wrong with adding more speed to this offense. I looked up his stats and he hasn't played a full season yet. Does he have injury issues or character issues?

Not really sure another wide receiver
    is going to make much difference to
    the offense....going into last April draft
    most people here were talking about
    drafting a linebacker...And I mean using
    a first round pick on a linebacker....think
    we will be back on this subject next april

Hell yes on drafting a LB with our first pick!!

I believe Edwards WILL BE our #1 in time. I personally think Ruggs is awesome. And I wasn't excited with the pick either LOL. So write me down as not wanting to trade anything for a true #1. We've got far too many leaks with this defense. WOW!!

Quote Originally Posted by DonkeyHater View Post
    I believe Edwards WILL BE our #1 in time. I personally think Ruggs is awesome. And I wasn't excited with the pick either LOL. So write me down as not wanting to trade anything for a true #1. We've got far too many leaks with this defense. WOW!!
    I can see that. Runs nice routes, creating separation, size helps when separation is small. Solid hands. We missed Ruggs a ton...you get him downfield early, eyes identify Ruggs every play, creates space for Waller and underneath options.

Quote Originally Posted by LasVegasRaider View Post
    Nothing wrong with adding more speed to this offense. I looked up his stats and he hasn't played a full season yet. Does he have injury issues or character issues?
    he has injuries issue,like will fuller,lots of soft tissue stuff but when he on the field dude is dangerous as all hell,imagine him and ruggs on the field "how does a defense account for that speed thye would pull both safeties out into coverage leaving jj,waller,renfro open in the middle or down seams

Yeah, I hear you. I feel like CeeDee Lamb could have been that guy.

Quote Originally Posted by R8RFanatic View Post
    Yeah, I hear you. I feel like CeeDee Lamb could have been that guy.
    cee dee is benefiting big time in the slot behind gallup and cooper,cee dee in our offense would have a much harder time