Page 4 of 5 FirstFirst ... 2345 LastLast

Thread: NBC Sports BayArea Derek Carr playing at elite level so far through Raiders 2-0 start

Quote Originally Posted by R8RFanatic View Post
    How old are you Grandpa? Still a fucking joke getting clowned.
    More embarrassing is that he's never been to a game in his life. He lives in Nevada and has never made the short trip to Cali to go to a game.. He won't go to a game in Las Vegas either..

Quote Originally Posted by jgrange View Post
    more embarrassing is that he's never been to a game in his life. He lives in nevada and has never made the short trip to cali to go to a game.. He won't go to a game in las vegas either..
    hahahahahaha

Quote Originally Posted by RAIDERMAN818 View Post
    Yawn. Your man crush on Pussyboy is amusing, but you're starting to bore me now.

I'll be watching the game and rooting for the RAIDERS in a few hours. You probably will be too. Let's just leave it at that.

USA

TRUMP 2020

JUST WIN BABY
    HAHAHAHA! You know what's boring? You're tired act. It's old and played, much like yourself.

Carr stayed in the pocket, knew it was coming, and just took a HUGE fucking hit on the PERFECT pass to Refrow.

Pretty much proved your ALL your assessments on him 100% WRONG on one goddamn play.

I love it man. Keep ur trap shut Gramps, you're getting clowned again.

Eat crow!

More embarrassing is that he's never been to a game in his life. He lives in Nevada and has never made the short trip to Cali to go to a game.. He won't go to a game in Las Vegas either..
    Once again, the forum puta sticks his snout into a thread to talk about me. Guess I should be flattered by his obsession, but it's actually creepy having a stalker.

One idiot thinks Pussyboy is elite based on two games and a pass to Renfrow. The other obsessed idiot knows better but would rather talk about me than offering his take on the topic at hand: whether Pussyboy is elite or not.

Living rent free in the heads of two assclowns.

USA

TRUMP 2020

JUST WIN BABY

Quote Originally Posted by RAIDERMAN818 View Post
    Once again, the forum puta sticks his snout into a thread to talk about me. Guess I should be flattered by his obsession, but it's actually creepy having a stalker.

One idiot thinks Pussyboy is elite based on two games and a pass to Renfrow. The other obsessed idiot knows better but would rather talk about me than offering his take on the topic at hand: whether Pussyboy is elite or not.

Living rent free in the heads of two assclowns.

USA

TRUMP 2020

JUST WIN BABY
    I like how you change the subject when you're proven wrong. And the media called DC elite, I was just reporting facts.

You're right, Derek Carr is living rent free in your two-faced, (old) assclown head!

Quote Originally Posted by R8RFanatic View Post
    I like how you change the subject when you're proven wrong. And the media called DC elite, I was just reporting facts.

You're right, Derek Carr is living rent free in your two-faced, (old) assclown head!
    Hahahaha. A few posts ago, you were calling Pussyboy 'our elite QB'.

You've been arguing that Carrbage is an elite QB this entire thread.

Time for you to make up your mind.....is Pussyboy an elite QB or not ?

Your final answer please.

Carrbage played two strong games to start the season. I think Dereka played decently yesterday. But make no mistake, Pussyboy isn't an elite NFL QB.

If Derek Carrbage retired today he'd go down in history as a mediocre QB that frequently played like a scared pussy.

USA

TRUMP 2020

JUST WIN BABY

I wasn't even talking to the guy and he had to respond with nothing but inane rambling per usual.

I wasn't even talking to the guy and he had to respond with nothing but inane rambling per usual.
    Nah, you weren't talking to me....you were talking ABOUT me.

Nothing unusual about that.

You talk about me more than you talk about RAIDER football or the topic at hand.

You could have made a comment about Carrbage and whether you think he's elite (I know you don't).

Instead, you chose to make a comment about me. Couldn't resist taking a shot at me, could you ?

That's who you are and what you do.

Dimwit nipping Chihuahua keeps trying to hump my leg. Sad.

USA

TRUMP 2020

JUST WIN BABY

Speaking the truth to the new guy is not taking a shot. Just letting him know even more of what he's dealing with. He's already figured you out though. It becomes quite clear with the first couple of interactions with you. You're a fake fan and a fraud.

Speaking the truth to the new guy is not taking a shot. Just letting him know even more of what he's dealing with. He's already figured you out though. It becomes quite clear with the first couple of interactions with you. You're a fake fan and a fraud.
    LOL. Right on cue the forum dunce puts up yet another post about me.

The little chihuahua just can't stop humping my ankle.

USA

TRUMP 2020

JUST WIN BABY