Page 6 of 6 FirstFirst ... 456

Thread: NFL Week 1 Ratings in Decline

Mine actually does because they are transparent about how they host their services. I also don't get 7000 channels, VOD - what I do get is every sports event I need with a guaranteed 1080, 60fps feed which is something your provider can't guarantee since they are a reseller re-distributing another's feeds to it's subscribers. If yours has an issue, you're assed out of luck, until they can contact the reseller, and have somebody else fix the feed while you're at a 3rd party's mercy. For mine, I go on their forum, see that they are on top of it themselves as they own their own feeds/servers, and let us know when it's back up and running. You keep repeating the same thing over and over again yet you've been wrong every step of the way.

Xtream codes was more than just "software management company to manage accounts and billing". It provided a lot of the backend connection details to resellers who relied on it like IPs between service providers and resellers.

Anyway, more on what I was talking about:

https://www.vondranlegal.com/what-is...raid-important

"“DISH brings this suit for direct copyright infringement because Defendants are taking broadcasts of television channels exclusively licensed to DISH and are unlawfully retransmitting these channels over the Internet throughout the United States on Defendants' service (the “Easybox Service”) to customers who purchase Defendants' Easybox set-top boxes, smart IPTV subscriptions, and subscription renewals.

Defendants demonstrated the willfulness of their copyright infringement by continuing to transmit the channels exclusively licensed to DISH despite receiving numerous demands to cease, and blocking DISH's counsel from accessing Defendants' website.” "

Bass says there is no way an IPTV service is using a service like Dish and "re-broadcasting it" to its subscribers. One way or another, the premium service is getting paid for somewhere hence me saying the leagues are getting their money for a couple of purchases somewhere in order for the resellers to provide you channels and/or the more premium IPTV services like mine pay for the services through a group of people running the service themselves.

Quote Originally Posted by jgrange View Post
    Mine actually does because they are transparent about how they host their services. I also don't get 7000 channels, VOD - what I do get is every sports event I need with a guaranteed 1080, 60fps feed which is something your provider can't guarantee since they are a reseller re-distributing another's feeds to it's subscribers. If yours has an issue, you're assed out of luck, until they can contact the reseller, and have somebody else fix the feed while you're at a 3rd party's mercy. For mine, I go on their forum, see that they are on top of it themselves as they own their own feeds/servers, and let us know when it's back up and running. You keep repeating the same thing over and over again yet you've been wrong every step of the way.

Xtream codes was more than just "software management company to manage accounts and billing". It provided a lot of the backend connection details to resellers who relied on it like IPs between service providers and resellers.

Anyway, more on what I was talking about:

https://www.vondranlegal.com/what-is...raid-important

"“DISH brings this suit for direct copyright infringement because Defendants are taking broadcasts of television channels exclusively licensed to DISH and are unlawfully retransmitting these channels over the Internet throughout the United States on Defendants' service (the “Easybox Service”) to customers who purchase Defendants' Easybox set-top boxes, smart IPTV subscriptions, and subscription renewals.

Defendants demonstrated the willfulness of their copyright infringement by continuing to transmit the channels exclusively licensed to DISH despite receiving numerous demands to cease, and blocking DISH's counsel from accessing Defendants' website.” "

Bass says there is no way an IPTV service is using a service like Dish and "re-broadcasting it" to its subscribers. One way or another, the premium service is getting paid for somewhere hence me saying the leagues are getting their money for a couple of purchases somewhere in order for the resellers to provide you channels and/or the more premium IPTV services like mine pay for the services through a group of people running the service themselves.
    i get 7000 channels,no ads and up to 4k feeds,i also get all local sports,national sports,international sports,ppv,vod and every premium channel available and i pay 10 bucks for 2 different services and i guaranty dish or direct isn't getting squat,so nfl,nba,mlb aren't getting shit either...thats why your clueless to what im talking about and scouring the internet now to try and make a point while still looking foolish

ps does the nfl get fees from reddit links,answer no,does the nfl get fees from free iptv services which are readily available,answer no

1) I didn't need to "scour the internet" - I simply did a google search and found links on the first page plus I follow IPTV to begin with so most of this was just merely refreshing my memory. This is the problem with you - you get proven wrong and you try to deflect your incompetence onto others and act like I'm wasting all of this time to prove you wrong. I didn't need to waste any time. I had this info ready to be recalled and simply went to find a story from a year ago to make sure I had the details in line (which I did, btw).

2) 4K feeds... Lol. No, you don't. It's compressed in some way and if it's not then it's buffering and stuttering the entire time. You may get lucky and be able to stream their VOD movies/shows in 4K and not having any issues but I doubt it. Either you're lying to me or your old eyes are lying to you. Which is it?

3) I never made any claims that reddit links give the league money. I'm not sure why you deflected to that again. I thought we already addressed that which was brought up by another poster.

4) Keep on trucking and lying, Bass.

Quote Originally Posted by jgrange View Post
    1) I didn't need to "scour the internet" - I simply did a google search and found links on the first page plus I follow IPTV to begin with so most of this was just merely refreshing my memory. This is the problem with you - you get proven wrong and you try to deflect your incompetence onto others and act like I'm wasting all of this time to prove you wrong. I didn't need to waste any time. I had this info ready to be recalled and simply went to find a story from a year ago to make sure I had the details in line (which I did, btw).

2) 4K feeds... Lol. No, you don't. It's compressed in some way and if it's not then it's buffering and stuttering the entire time. You may get lucky and be able to stream their VOD movies/shows in 4K and not having any issues but I doubt it. Either you're lying to me or your old eyes are lying to you. Which is it?

3) I never made any claims that reddit links give the league money. I'm not sure why you deflected to that again. I thought we already addressed that which was brought up by another poster.

4) Keep on trucking and lying, Bass.
    yeah,pretty much proved your full of bs and still have no clue on what im talking about

ps keep scouring google for info on iptv services,one day you may actually find out what im talking about...silly little man

Who gives a fuck ?

Bottom line: NFL ratings are down and Bass is only paying 20 bucks a month to watch 7000 channels.

USA

TRUMP 2020

JUST WIN BABY

Bass apparently does as he keeps responding. I guess he kind of has to since I've been dancing circles around him as he doesn't have a clue how his IPTV service actually works. It's embarrassing at this point.

https://www.raiders.com/news/the-rai...EEmLyuRMU0I0o4

Speaking of "declining" ratings:

The Raiders' big Monday Night Football win hits historic ratings in Las Vegas

From ESPN:
    ESPN's Monday Night Football MegaCast featuring the New Orleans Saints and Las Vegas Raiders (September 21, 8 p.m. ET) delivered an average audience of 15,590,000 viewers, a 31% year-over-year viewership increase.* The viewership for Las Vegas' inaugural NFL game, which includes the audiences across ABC, ESPN, ESPN2 and ESPN Deportes, is MNF's best in eight games, dating back to November 2019 (Seattle at San Francisco) and the franchise's second best in 24 games (November 2018, Kansas City at LA Rams).

Las Vegas Welcomes Raiders with Market's Best MNF Ratings in a Decade
    Locally, Las Vegas scored its highest local rating for a MNF game in a decade, delivering a 22.1 local rating. Of the 44 markets available, Las Vegas was easily the highest, followed by San Francisco (16.2) and San Diego (15.6). Please note: Only 44 individual markets are currently available, with 12 additional markets, including New Orleans, coming in the next 24 hours
    Last edited by jgrange; Today at 03:17 PM.