Page 4 of 6 FirstFirst ... 23456 LastLast

Thread: NFL Week 1 Ratings in Decline

Quote Originally Posted by jgrange View Post
    I didn't mention Hulu or any other legit streaming service once. I didn't mention anything about IPTV views counting towards ratings either. Please try and keep up.

You think those IPTV services are not paying for their feeds? Are you that fucking dumb? Let's make it simple for the simple minded here - your money that you pay for your IPTV services goes towards the IPTV service being able to buy cable/satellite packages that they can stream to their users. The money your IPTV service pays for its packages that they provide for you still goes towards the leagues pockets.

You can clearly see this shit is true when you watch an NFL stream and the game ends because it will show the DirecTV Sunday Ticket or DirecTV dead channel screen whenever a game ends. They aren't getting that feed for free. These services also pay as a single customer for UFC fights and other PPV events and then stream it for their subscribers rather than the more expensive costs you would pay for PPV as a business owner (you have to pay a licensing fee per your total capacity which could cost you thousands for one event).

There are free streams that are provided at the time of the events. Those do not make any money unless they get paid from the bombardment of ads that those sites throw at your browser before being able to watch. Those streams are unreliable with no guarantee of staying up. These sites are not the same thing as that IPTV service that Bass subscribes to.

Holy hell the stupidity here and they claim others are stupid when they don't have a clue.. Lmfao
    I think you are right about what you are saying....NFL will find a way to shut down an IPTV service that is acting illegal by showing the NFL; they have the money and law on their side to do this so.

Also commercial pay for the game to be view, so this might be why the IPTV get to show them without having to pay the NFL; the IPTV service might already have permission from the NFL to do this..

I mean I am paying about 200 dollars a season just to watch the NFL on gamepass and I do not have a problem with this is as I love watching the raiders play...with me beening in work and ok for money; I do not have a problem with paying this amount...but if I was unemployed and struggling to find cash then I would go down the a different road....I know their are illegal stream to watch the raiders but they are really shit as they do cut-off alot and then you got spy-ware to deal also...

Quote Originally Posted by SuperRaider View Post
    I think you are right about what you are saying....NFL will find a way to shut down an IPTV service that is acting illegal by showing the NFL; they have the money and law on their side to do this so.

Also commercial pay for the game to be view, so this might be why the IPTV get to show them without having to pay the NFL; the IPTV service might already have permission from the NFL to do this..

I mean I am paying about 200 dollars a season just to watch the NFL on gamepass and I do not have a problem with this is as I love watching the raiders play...with me beening in work and ok for money; I do not have a problem with paying this amount...but if I was unemployed and struggling to find cash then I would go down the a different road....I know their are illegal stream to watch the raiders but they are really shit as they do cut-off alot and then you got spy-ware to deal also...
    They pick up the NFL games from local TV stations. Unless the NFL can cut off local TV channels,it can't shut it down.

Quote Originally Posted by psly2124 View Post
    They pick up the NFL games from local TV stations. Unless the NFL can cut off local TV channels,it can't shut it down.
    iptv service are getting the satellite feeds or signals internationally and locally and good luck with trying to shut em down,their springing up like chickens and its not illegal to grab over the air signals or programming

Bass, I can already explain and have explained how your IPTV service works and you continue to deny it. We know why you continue to deflect though. You know I'm right and you're trying to act like your IPTV service sticks it to the leagues that you refuse to boycott 100% once and for all. You know what you're doing is cowardly and you're trying to deflect it. If I am wrong, you would've explained it by now.

Most IPTV services that I have tried will use a local station for ABC, NBC, CBS, and Fox (I've subscribed to close to a dozen of them over the past decade). The one I currently have shows local Buffalo stations. The problem is that these services do not show local station sources for all NFL games. That would not be possible in the US. It's hard enough to get away with this let alone publicly recruit people across the country to run servers in multiple markets.

Almost all IPTV services I've had either use some DirecTV NFL Sunday Ticket streams to show NFL games as you can see the splash screens and/or the game has ended DirecTV screen. Other channels would be through PS Vue or Sling TV streams. The NBA is on ABC and TNT when it's not on ESPN so the local station broadcast will work for bigger NBA games but there are still every other NBA game that aren't shown locally and those streams have to come from somewhere. Not to mention all MLB games, European soccer, MLS, PPV fights, etc.

Bass will continue punching air unable to coherently explain anything other then denying and deflecting. It's sad really.

Bass, I can already explain and have explained how your IPTV service works and you continue to deny it. We know why you continue to deflect though. You know I'm right and you're trying to act like your IPTV service sticks it to the leagues that you refuse to boycott 100% once and for all. You know what you're doing is cowardly and you're trying to deflect it. If I am wrong, you would've explained it by now.

Most IPTV services that I have tried will use a local station for ABC, NBC, CBS, and Fox (I've subscribed to close to a dozen of them over the past decade). The one I currently have shows local Buffalo stations. The problem is that these services do not show local station sources for all NFL games. That would not be possible in the US. It's hard enough to get away with this let alone publicly recruit people across the country to run servers in multiple markets.

Almost all IPTV services I've had either use some DirecTV NFL Sunday Ticket streams to show NFL games as you can see the splash screens and/or the game has ended DirecTV screen. Other channels would be through PS Vue or Sling TV streams. The NBA is on ABC and TNT when it's not on ESPN so the local station broadcast will work for bigger NBA games but there are still every other NBA game that aren't shown locally and those streams have to come from somewhere. Not to mention all MLB games, European soccer, MLS, PPV fights, etc.

Bass will continue punching air unable to coherently explain anything other then denying and deflecting. It's sad really.
    im sorry but you really are clueless on this subject,keep paying those corporate entities while i save a shit load of money doing it my way

Quote Originally Posted by psly2124 View Post
    i dont wanna go into detail how 10 dollar or less iptv services get their feeds but logic dictates that a 10 dollar fee doesn't pay shit to providers including nfl,mlb,mba or anything else,how exactly is 10 dollars gonna cover ppv or vod or hbo,max,showtime,epix,starz,disney,not to mention nba,mlb,nfl and just about everything under the sun including fox,nbc,cbs,abc,cnn,msnbc ect ect,it simply cannot be done unless you think the nfl,mba and mlb are willing to take a few pennies for their feeds,same of course goes for premium channels,ppv,vod

direct tv and disnetwork and cable providers pay the fees and their subscribers pick up those fees as well

New: NFL ratings are getting destroyed, again! “last night’s primetime big NFL game was down 17% in audience and 25% in the demo from the early numbers of last week’s SNF official season debut.” - Deadline

Quote Originally Posted by mstrbass2000 View Post
    im sorry but you really are clueless on this subject,keep paying those corporate entities while i save a shit load of money doing it my way
    You really are an idiot here. You have no idea what I'm even saying when I'm explaining to you how your IPTV service actually works. This is fucking embarrassing for real, man.

justified - i'm not even really watching. i watched the raiders game on a replay site, haven't watched any others. i don't care, but i do want to support my teams, not the leagues.

You really are an idiot here. You have no idea what I'm even saying when I'm explaining to you how your IPTV service actually works. This is fucking embarrassing for real, man.
    your the clueless one on the subject,i know exactly what im talking about,im way over your head at the moment and you still dont get what im saying or talking about