Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: thomas to miss raiders game

Quote Originally Posted by SuperRaider View Post
    We can win; Just gotta feed the ball to Jacob and have a really good run game...Bree might be losing his arm strength due to age...
    We will see what littleton is made of on Monday. Guenther should have littleton cover Kumara, that's what he is getting paid to do. If Geunther has Marrow on Kumara its going to be a long painful night with Kumara catching over 10 passes for 100+. Offensively we should be fine, we will be able to move the ball and NO has a good D. WE need to get in the end zone when these opportunities come up. If we keep it close we will win. If we get down 2 or three scores early, it's over. The defense is going to need to make some plays. If Brees is going up and down the field dink and dunking. Its going to be painful to watch. We need to hold them to field goals and get a couple of turnovers.

Quote Originally Posted by psly2124 View Post
    We will see what littleton is made of on Monday. Guenther should have littleton cover Kumara, that's what he is getting paid to do. If Geunther has Marrow on Kumara its going to be a long painful night with Kumara catching over 10 passes for 100+. Offensively we should be fine, we will be able to move the ball and NO has a good D. WE need to get in the end zone when these opportunities come up. If we keep it close we will win. If we get down 2 or three scores early, it's over. The defense is going to need to make some plays. If Brees is going up and down the field dink and dunking. Its going to be painful to watch. We need to hold them to field goals and get a couple of turnovers.
    the rams used littleton to cover kamara and tehy routinely beat the saints

Quote Originally Posted by mstrbass2000 View Post
    the rams used littleton to cover kamara and tehy routinely beat the saints
    We will see comeMonday night what Guenther will do. I have a bad feeling he's going to have Morrow cover him out of the backfield and after he will say littleton had to cover cook.

Quote Originally Posted by psly2124 View Post
    We will see comeMonday night what Guenther will do. I have a bad feeling he's going to have Morrow cover him out of the backfield and after he will say littleton had to cover cook.
    guenther is dumb ass put johnson on him our nickel corner he's a cb and has all the size and tools to nullify cooks easily

Quote Originally Posted by mstrbass2000 View Post
    guenther is dumb ass put johnson on him our nickel corner he's a cb and has all the size and tools to nullify cooks easily
    Cook will eat up Johnson. Johnson doesn't have a 100 NFL snaps under his belt.

Thomas has been just ruled out. No surprise.

Michael Thomas WR, New Orleans Saints
    Michael Thomas (ankle) has been ruled out for Week 2 against the Raiders.

This allows you to replace his spot in your lineup in time for Sunday's games. Emmanuel Sanders and Jared Cook should see the highest volume of targets this week, with Tre'Quan Smith as a desperation play. Hopefully more positive news on Thomas' ankle emerges heading into Week 3 against the Packers, but the initial prognosis placed Thomas out for "several weeks."

i guess i do could be my kid lol