Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Henry ruggs

Henry ruggs

Henry Ruggs WR, Las Vegas Raiders
    Raiders coach Jon Gruden came away impressed with Henry Ruggs' toughness after he played through a knee injury Sunday.

“I like the fact that he came back and played through something,” Gruden said. “That’s what the great ones do. They play through pain, they play through difficult situations. He did that.” That's great, but the takeaway is that Ruggs has a knee issue — it was initially unclear if it was knee or ankle — and that Ruggs received zero touches after returning to play through the ailment in the second half. He figures to be a limited participant in this week's practices, and will be a volatile WR4 for Week 2 against the Saints.

Fits Gruden's profile, tough players, who will do anything to win. Same attitude with the young corners we have now. Gruden is building in his image.

My stomach dropped when he went down in some obvious pain. Of course our most promising rookie of the draft gets hurt game 1. Hopefully nothing that lingers. If anything else he serves as a distraction for the other team.

Sounds like a shot at Trent Brown more than any actual news on Ruggs

Heard HRIII was having an MRI on his knee today. Praying he's OK.

Loved the deep shot we took to HRIII right off the bat Sunday.

Ruggsy would have had a TD if Pussyboy hit him in stride on the 45 yarder down to the one yard line.

Also would have made a terrific sideline catch for a long gain if Carrbage had kept it in bounds.

Just a little bit off on those plays, but it'll come. HRIII is a blazing beast and a game changer for the RAIDER offense.

I'm going to cry like Pussyboy if he's seriously injured.

Why can't we ever have nice things ?

USA

TRUMP 2020

JUST WIN BABY

might be time to trade for alan robinson

Quote Originally Posted by mstrbass2000 View Post
    might be time to trade for alan robinson
    Honestly I think if it was up to you, we’d be signing and trading for everyone & have no future picks for Mayock lol.

The 7 year vet has 2 1,000 yard seasons and 1 pro bowl nod.
    You ok giving up a 1st for him? Maybe a 2nd & 3rd/5th pick swap.

2021 draft getting awfully thin

Quote Originally Posted by Pitzrrr View Post
    Honestly I think if it was up to you, we’d be signing and trading for everyone & have no future picks for Mayock lol.

The 7 year vet has 2 1,000 yard seasons and 1 pro bowl nod.
    You ok giving up a 1st for him? Maybe a 2nd & 3rd/5th pick swap.

2021 draft getting awfully thin
    i wouldn't give em a 1st rd pick considering we have to pick up his 10 million but alan robinson is worth kicking the tires he is a legit top 12 wr1 in this league despite playing with trabisky as his qb it would also take a lot of pressure off of edwards/ruggs 2 rookie wr and we still dont have a go to wr on this roster

Anything on Ruggs injury?

Quote Originally Posted by srfndoc View Post
    Anything on Ruggs injury?
    nothing yet,hoping it was a bruise or a strain and nothing bad,our offense needs this kid to stretch the defense