Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast
Results 11 to 20 of 29

Thread: Henry ruggs

  1. #11
    Quote Originally Posted by srfndoc View Post
    Anything on Ruggs injury?
    looks like he missed practice today.

    hope he'll be able to play Monday at least at 95%.

  2. #12
    A lot of guys sat out today's practice. Hopefully, it's just giving everybody some extra time off due to the Monday game.

  3. #13
    Quote Originally Posted by jgrange View Post
    A lot of guys sat out today's practice. Hopefully, it's just giving everybody some extra time off due to the Monday game.
    A saw Hudson was non sports related. So hopefully that's it

  4. #14
    Xtra day of rest today,hopefully ruggs is just fine and getting ready for a huge game vs the saints

  5. #15
    Henry Ruggs WR, Las Vegas Raiders
    Raiders WR Henry Ruggs III (knee) returned to practice on Saturday.

    With the Raiders playing on Monday, Saturday's practice was a no pads walkthrough. Still, it is an improvement for Ruggs, who was limited this week after returning to last Sunday's game against the Panthers after landing on his knee prior to halftime.

  6. #16
    He's small. Gruden needs to stop running those f'n reverses. He doesn't need to be hit by d-lineman.

  7. #17
    Quote Originally Posted by psly2124 View Post
    He's small. Gruden needs to stop running those f'n reverses. He doesn't need to be hit by d-lineman.
    wr screens,slot recieving and med/long bombs like what the ravens are doing with marquise brown

  8. #18
    Quote Originally Posted by mstrbass2000 View Post
    wr screens,slot recieving and med/long bombs like what the ravens are doing with marquise brown
    Brown might be a little smaller but you can have him getting tackled by 280+ pound lineman if you want him to last the season.

  9. #19
    Senior Member
    Join Date
    May 2017
    Location
    Derbyshire UK
    Posts
    1,737
    You really gotta be careful with Ruggs
    as he not a big guy...we really need him
    in line up for the scare factor with db always
    watching for the big bomb going his way...
    Because if he goes down with an injuries
    for the he rest of the season; then we are
    back to the dink and dunk again

  10. #20
    Quote Originally Posted by mstrbass2000 View Post
    Henry Ruggs WR, Las Vegas Raiders
    Raiders WR Henry Ruggs III (knee) returned to practice on Saturday.

    With the Raiders playing on Monday, Saturday's practice was a no pads walkthrough. Still, it is an improvement for Ruggs, who was limited this week after returning to last Sunday's game against the Panthers after landing on his knee prior to halftime.

    https://www.instagram.com/p/CFYanell...=16rhu3iiabdhx

    Looks like Ruggs will be active.

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •