Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
Results 1 to 10 of 12

Thread: Why Gruden Is Growing Frustrated With Tackle Trent Brown

  1. #1
    Senior Member RaiderNationPaul68's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2017
    Location
    Alameda, California
    Posts
    2,572

    Why Gruden Is Growing Frustrated With Tackle Trent Brown


  2. #2
    Good did a good job on Sunday. What are we left with if Brown and Young aren't able to go? Who's our insurance after him?

  3. #3
    Quote Originally Posted by LA R8R View Post
    Good did a good job on Sunday. What are we left with if Brown and Young aren't able to go? Who's our insurance after him?
    PARKER !!!!! Are you excited ???

    USA

    TRUMP 2020

    JUST WIN BABY

  4. #4
    Senior Member
    Join Date
    May 2017
    Location
    Derbyshire UK
    Posts
    1,654
    Parker is still on the roster and the coaching
    staff must be happy with him to still keep him.

  5. #5
    Quote Originally Posted by SuperRaider View Post
    Parker is still on the roster and the coaching
    staff must be happy with him to still keep him.
    Or he’s simply the best of some very bad options.
    Hopefully he’s made strides

  6. #6
    Ah jeez I forgot about Parker. All I remember about him was how he was alerting the defense on passing or running plays depending where he put his feet. Terrible.

  7. #7
    When he wants to play he is incredible but that’s when he wants.

  8. #8
    We will be drafting his replacement in the first round next year. Hopefully we can can something like a 3 and a 5 for him.

  9. #9
    Quote Originally Posted by psly2124 View Post
    We will be drafting his replacement in the first round next year. Hopefully we can can something like a 3 and a 5 for him.
    Last year of his contract. The word out is he’s lazy, uninterested, overweight, and oft injuried.

    We won’t get much for him. Might as well squeeze what we can of him on the field.

    2021 we’ll be in that win now mode with our youngsters becoming vets.
    With plenty of $ to spend, I see us dipping into FA for a RT.

    1st round? Grab some damn help on the DL or a premium safety.

  10. #10
    Quote Originally Posted by Pitzrrr View Post
    Last year of his contract. The word out is he’s lazy, uninterested, overweight, and oft injuried.

    We won’t get much for him. Might as well squeeze what we can of him on the field.

    2021 we’ll be in that win now mode with our youngsters becoming vets.
    With plenty of $ to spend, I see us dipping into FA for a RT.

    1st round? Grab some damn help on the DL or a premium safety.
    Safties can be found later in the draft like linebackers. O-tackles and DE are taken in the first. They are premium positions and we can go either way. Unless we get a stud 3 tech in the first we will take a RT. We can grab a safety like the kids from Syracuse, LSU or FSU in the 2nd or 3rd. The Browns drafted Delpit in the 2nd this year, he's better than every safety in this class. We need a player to step in start right away at RT. We are going to need to resign Miller and cannot pay another tackle 16 million a year with him due for a pay raise.
    Last edited by psly2124; 09-19-2020 at 02:33 AM.

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •