Thread: Game 1: Cory Littleton - Thoughts?

Game 1: Cory Littleton - Thoughts?

ok, curious to know other Raider fans thoughts on Cory Littleton after watching game 1.
    Anybody also rewatch the game to see specific players through the game?
    Just wondering. Myself, I feel that Littleton was a nice addition for sure. Seemed to be a lot of places at once but anxious to hear others thoughts and the way they saw it.. since he was our premier off-season signing

Quote Originally Posted by thepantyraider View Post
    ok, curious to know other raider fans thoughts on cory littleton after watching game 1.
    Anybody also rewatch the game to see specific players through the game?
    Just wondering. Myself, i feel that littleton was a nice addition for sure. Seemed to be a lot of places at once but anxious to hear others thoughts and the way they saw it.. Since he was our premier off-season signing
    littleton kept cmc from going ape shit on us as a reciever,littleton will do the samething to kamara just like he did witht he rams multiple times

I saw him flying around quite often. He looked like a safety on some of them with how fast he is. Unfortunately, the defense got shredded so it's tough to say if he made a difference.

Best LB we've had in years. And that's only after 1 game lol. We need him to stay healthy the whole season.

watch Crosbys pinch and Littletons reaction to stuffing that play on 4th down stop.
    Ferrell got a lot of praise for that play and deservedly so but just watch these 2. Great team play. Just rewatched it

Absolute beast of a player .. we need a few more game changers like Littleton, Kwiatkoski and Crosby on the defensive side of the ball. Littleton is our best player on defense by a country mile, end of story.

On offense we’ve got a handful in Jacobs, Hudson, Incognito, Waller and quite possibly Ruggs.

Quote Originally Posted by ThePantyRaider View Post
    watch Crosbys pinch and Littletons reaction to stuffing that play on 4th down stop.
    Ferrell got a lot of praise for that play and deservedly so but just watch these 2. Great team play. Just rewatched it
    Oh yea, Littleton wrapped and finished it up...FB probably pushes Whitehead for that inch. Solid push from our defensive right front, forcing a FB to shift to the left, killing his forward momentum. Panther side....2nd guess....go with your bread and butter next time....are we going with Ingold on 4th and short?

Quote Originally Posted by Raiderjohn622 View Post
    ....are we going with Ingold on 4th and short?
    "Uhmmmm, yes....we are." Jon Gruden