Voters
21. You may not vote on this poll
  • Trump

14 66.67%
  • Biden

7 33.33%
Page 2 of 39 FirstFirst 123412 ... LastLast

Thread: Who you voting for?

I initially voted for Trump purely because I didnt want Hillary picking any judges anywhere. Anything else was just icing on the cake. He has done far better than I thought he would. The D party has gone insane and basicaly hates America. (see Squad) Fuck them, fuck Biden/Harris. Biden obviously has a neurological issue that is getting worse. The fact his wife and the democratic party continue to run him is evil. To what end? He looks to need constant supervision at this point.

Either way though, regardless who wins this time, fasten your seatbelts
    Last edited by xramfan; 09-01-2020 at 05:51 AM.

I'm missing "he's done a good job" part. I don't necessarily see either party hates America except for all politicians only caring about their own party and not the country as a whole.

Quote Originally Posted by xramfan View Post
    I initially voted for Trump purely because I didnt want Hillary picking any judges anywhere. Anything else was just icing on the cake. He has done far better than I thought he would. The D party has gone insane and basicaly hates America. (see Squad) Fuck them, fuck Biden/Harris. Biden obviously has a neurological issue that is getting worse. The fact his wife and the democratic party continue to run him is evil. To what end? He looks to need constant supervision at this point.

Either way though, regardless who wins this time, fasten your seatbelts
    Yeah, voting against Hillbag was an absolute must. I was leery about TRUMP, thought he was too much of a narcissist, voted for Cruz in the Nevada primary.

Thankfully, TRUMP got the nomination and WON the presidency. Doubt Cruz would have beat Hillbag. As it is, Trump had to drag the Republicans kicking and screaming to VICTORY.

How the fuck anyone can vote for Dementia Joe is beyond me. He's pathetic.

USA

TRUMP 2020

JUST WIN BABY

Biden rides a bicycle for exercise regularly. Trump can barely walk down a ramp and he can't even hold a small Fiji bottle of water with one hand. The man was just rambling about shadow Antifa members hiding on planes flying over America and bags of soup cans being planted by Antifa on streets because soup is easier to throw than bricks. One of these candidates definitely has a neurological disorder and so do most of his supporters, seemingly.

Quote Originally Posted by jgrange View Post
    Biden rides a bicycle for exercise regularly. Trump can barely walk down a ramp and he can't even hold a small Fiji bottle of water with one hand. The man was just rambling about shadow Antifa members hiding on planes flying over America and bags of soup cans being planted by Antifa on streets because soup is easier to throw than bricks. One of these candidates definitely has a neurological disorder and so do most of his supporters, seemingly.
    You like skateboards dont you?

Quote Originally Posted by RickRyb View Post
    I have voted republican my entire life, but this is not the republican party or leadership I grew up believing in. I try, but I cannot find anything Trump has done for the country other than divide it. He's created hatred by glorifying it. America has never been more divided. Create fear and then create who's the blame for it. That's his playbook. He talks about the current chaos and states this is what America will be if someone else wins the election. But this is what we got NOW under his leadership.
    The United States is a joke under Trump. He's alienated everyone including many of the countries we are allies with. The fact that many current and former Republicans are going with Biden over Trump, should tell you all you need to know. Besides his hard stance on China, he'll go down as the worst president this country ever had!
    Follow me on Twitter: BobCarrNFL
    Follow me on Instagram: BobCarrNFL

Quote Originally Posted by bk View Post
    The United States is a joke under Trump. He's alienated everyone including many of the countries we are allies with. The fact that many current and former Republicans are going with Biden over Trump, should tell you all you need to know. Besides his hard stance on China, he'll go down as the worst president this country ever had!
    The USA isn't a joke. The USA is the greatest country on earth.

Alienated our allies ? Nah. Actually, TRUMP has regained the RESPECT of our allies (and enemies) by not allowing them to take advantage of, or shit on, the USA. No more apology tours. We've finally got a president that puts AMERICA FIRST.

I couldn't give a rat's ass what Kasich, Romney, or any other current or former Republican says about TRUMP or if they're voting for Dementia Joe.

Trump's base is totally united behind him and his agenda. MAGA KAG

BTW, trying to pin the cancellation of college football on TRUMP is ludicrous. TRUMP wants a full college football season and packed stadiums. It's Biden and the demonfarts that want football cancelled, empty stadiums, and endless 'lockdowns'.

Oh, almost forgot to mention....when fans finally do get a chance to attend an NFL RAIDER game....whether it's in Allegiant stadium, Las Vegas, Nevada....or anywhere in the USA.....they should STAND PROUDLY for the anthem and flag of the greatest nation on earth.....the United States of America !!!

USA

TRUMP 2020

JUST WIN BABY

Quote Originally Posted by RAIDERMAN818 View Post

Alienated our allies ? Nah. Actually, TRUMP has regained the RESPECT of our allies (and enemies) by not allowing them to take advantage of, or shit on, the USA. No more apology tours. We've finally got a president that puts AMERICA FIRST.

I couldn't give a rat's ass what Kasich, Romney, or any other current or former Republican says about TRUMP or if they're voting for Dementia Joe.

BTW, trying to pin the cancellation of college football on TRUMP is ludicrous. TRUMP wants a full college football season and packed stadiums. It's Biden and the demonfarts that want football cancelled, empty stadiums, and endless 'lockdowns'.

Oh, almost forgot to mention....when fans finally do get a chance to attend an NFL RAIDER game....whether it's in Allegiant stadium, Las Vegas, Nevada....or anywhere in the USA.....they should STAND PROUDLY for the anthem and flag of the greatest nation on earth.....the United States of America !!!

USA

TRUMP 2020

JUST WIN BABY
    x 2 /micdrop

^^ Blind patriotic rambling ignoring basic facts and stats. USA isn't #1 in anything that benefits humanity.

Quote Originally Posted by RAIDERMAN818 View Post

USA

TRUMP 2020

JUST WIN BABY
    The USA is a leader, leading the world in Coronavirus cases and death related to Covid! Trump is responsible for the state we are in right now with the virus. He never took it seriously, which is why sports are what they are today. No fans, many sports not playing like NCAAF.

Kneeling while the anthem is playing is not a protest of the flag itself or meant as a way to disrespect the Vets that fought for this country. I come from a military family, but understand the movement.

Bush Jr held the title as the worst president we have ever had. When Trump leaves office, he'll clearly take that title!
    Follow me on Twitter: BobCarrNFL
    Follow me on Instagram: BobCarrNFL