15. You may not vote on this poll
  • Trump

11 73.33%
  • Biden

4 26.67%
Page 18 of 18 FirstFirst ... 8161718

Thread: Who you voting for?

Quote Originally Posted by jgrange View Post
    Have you read this thread? Who's talking rationally and logically having normal discussions more often? It's not raideriam or raiderman818.
    What have you contributed to this thread ? Other than asking me why I didn't go to a rally and then (after I ignored your dumbass) asking if it was because I couldn't leave the nursing home ?

Quit trying to stay relevant by riding my nuts, bringing me up in your posts, and trying to start fights.

You're as weak as the Corrupt Corpse.

Where's Hunter ?

USA

TRUMP 2020

JUST WIN BABY

Quote Originally Posted by xramfan View Post
    LOL, there you go again. I was actually with you in the first part of your response and ready to admit I didnt get the Missouri reference and stand corrected but then you go on what you do so often and that is go off on a mini petulant rant with name calling and what I am assuming are more projections exposing your own fears perhaps?

You didnt answer my question yet
    We're still dealing with your insecurities so no I did not answer your question. Maybe we can arrive there soon..

We're still dealing with your insecurities so no I did not answer your question. Maybe we can arrive there soon..
    Tap out accepted. Nite nite rabbit

11 days to go.

ORANGE MAN AWESOME votes in Fla. Holds MASSIVE rallies in Ohio and Wisconsin. Tens of thousands turn out for each event. Enthusiasm off the scales. ORANGE MAN AWESOME brings the energy. It's a patriotic lovefest for the USA USA USA.

Corrupt Corpse finally leaves his crypt and tries to hold a rally in Luzerne, PA. Hardly anyone shows up to see the Corrupt Corpse deliver a 10 minute speech that you can barely understand because his dentures are falling out and his speech is so slurred. After his comical attempt at a speech, Jillybean has to rush up and lead the corrupt corpse off the stage. He literally doesn't know where he is or what's going on. The dementia, slurred speech and confused stammering, coupled with his fragility and lack of stamina makes it impossible for the Corrupt Corpse to be president. It's an embarrassment.

Corrupt Corpse better go back into hiding because every time he ventures out of the crypt he further disqualifies himself. It's all over for the lying Corrupt Corpse and the Biden crime family.

Where's Hunter ?

USA

TRUMP 2020

JUST WIN BABY
    Last edited by RAIDERMAN818; 10-24-2020 at 05:20 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by xramfan View Post
    Tap out accepted. Nite nite rabbit
    Glad to see you admitted you were wrong and decided it wasn't worth the time or effort. Goodnight.

How about this gem from the Corrupt Corpse today.......

"We've created the greatest voter fraud coalition"

And Kameltoe caught on hot microphone.....

"Are we in Cleveland ?"

One bitch screwed up and told the truth for once, the other bitch is lost.

Actual quotes. You can't make this stuff up.

Where's Hunter ?

USA

TRUMP 2020

JUST WIN BABY

Which Hillary did. It just so happens that she lost close battles in MI, PA, and WI. She lost PA by 1% or less if I'm not mistaken. That's impossible to predict yet she still won the popular vote by more than 3 million votes. These three states are again a focal point this election. They're very closely split at the party line and come with a chunk of EC votes. I'd have to look again but I'm pretty sure Biden is polling higher than Hillary was in all 3 of these states at similar times before the election (1 month or 2 months to go).

As for the guy in Missouri, the millions in California and New York should have more than two representatives in the Senate for sure. Way more constituents to care about than your small middle of America town (which I also live in one but in PA). Why should Wyoming get the same representation than California? I know why you're scared of that happening but you can't logically explain a good reason. You can fear monger your reasoning and the GOP does a great job of gerrymandering their way into having a chance in elections so I know you're scared shitless.
    Trump is Killing it in Pennsylvania.

8 days to go.

Corrupt Corpse still cowering in his crypt. Beijing Biden is still a hidin'.

Dementia Joe doesn't know where he is, what he's running for, or who he's running against. Thinks he's running against a guy named George. The Corrupt Corpse is pathetic.

Where's Hunter ?

USA

TRUMP 2020

JUST WIN BABY

Quote Originally Posted by Raideriam View Post
    Trump is Killing it in Pennsylvania.
    He's not unless you meant his own chances. He was obsessed with Obama yet again wondering why people think he's more handsome than Trump.