20. You may not vote on this poll
  • Trump

13 65.00%
  • Biden

7 35.00%
Page 21 of 39 FirstFirst ... 11192021222331 ... LastLast

Thread: Who you voting for?

Quote Originally Posted by RAIDERMAN818 View Post
    Let's be real, there are no Biden supporters. There are only TRUMP haters and America haters.

Pretty fucking sad that their TDS is so overwhelming that they'll vote for a Corrupt Corpse that clearly doesn't have the mental acuity or energy to be the leader of the free world and president of the USA.

Ask them what TRUMP has done or what policies he's implemented that makes them hate him so much, and you'll hear crickets or some bullshit that he's a racist.

Ask them what the fuck the Corrupt Corpse has ever done or accomplished, you'll hear those same crickets. 47 years and they still don't realize that the Corrupt Corpse is a scumbag career politician that's done nothing but enrich the Biden Crime Family at the expense of the American people.

BTW, the Beijing Biden Bozos are actually voting for Cackling Kamaltoe as it's obvious the Corrupt Corpse won't be president for long, even if he wins (he won't).

Can't wait to watch the Demonfart heads explode when TRUMP delivers a crushing defeat to their dumbasses.

USA

TRUMP 2020

JUST WIN BABY
    I cant disagree. I have a few neighbors who state they are voting for Hiden because they "hate Trump". I ask what they think of policies and I get a blank stare. One person said, "I dont care about policies, I just hate Trump". I truly dont think folks are informed as to what is at stake these days. If you vote for Hiden.....you will get folks farther left than Bernie with AOC, Kumallah, and Omar.....I wish to have a beer with BK and ask why? He just voted for radicals from shit hole nations that want the USA to sink to their levels......Bizarre but that is what you get when your information is from social media I guess

Quote Originally Posted by jgrange View Post
    I have to make sure I vote in person now that your dummy had to gut the post office and pretty much all priority mail is delayed.
    Don't do it grange! you could get covid and die! just stay at home and watch the Biden win, I mean Harris win.

Quote Originally Posted by bk View Post
    Voted via USPS, checked my ballot online and it has been received. Only 5 more days then this Trump BS is over!
    LOL. If Biden does win, Hope your ready for a gallon of gas at 6 to 7 bucks and standing in line for a loaf of bread. This country is not Russia.

Quote Originally Posted by Raideriam View Post
    LOL. If Biden does win, Hope your ready for a gallon of gas at 6 to 7 bucks and standing in line for a loaf of bread. This country is not Russia.
    How do you come up with this BS?
    Follow me on Twitter: BobCarrNFL
    Follow me on Instagram: BobCarrNFL

Voted via USPS, checked my ballot online and it has been received. Only 5 more days then this Trump BS is over!
    Nice. Way to save your gas money too, LOL

You have 4 more years to go Bob!!!!
    Fu#k The Rest

How do you come up with this BS?
    From Biden, he said he is going to raise taxes, phase out fracking and phase out the oil industry. What do you think that will do to this country?

Do you listen to Biden or do you just hate Trump?

Quote Originally Posted by Raideriam View Post
    From Biden, he said he is going to raise taxes, phase out fracking and phase out the oil industry. What do you think that will do to this country?

Do you listen to Biden or do you just hate Trump?
    You clearly aren't listening.

Quote Originally Posted by jgrange View Post
    You clearly aren't listening.
    I hear just fine and I hope your ok with all the rioting and looting going on in Philly.

Wow. Was watching the Corrupt Corpse try to give a speech in Minnesota today. Beijing Biden's speech is so slurred, he's barely comprehensible. Joey should be in a nursing home for stroke victims instead of running for president. It's embarrassing and sad. The Corrupt Corpse is clearly incapable of being commander in chief of the greatest nation on earth.

Hysterical watching this lame attempt at a 'rally'. Maybe a dozen Biden Bozos blowing their car horns while their candidate was spouting incomprehensible gibberish.

There were probably more TRUMP supporters outside of the event than there were Joey supporters inside. They were loud enough to be heard by the Corrupt Corpse and they were clearly flustering the decaying decrepit dunce.

And how do you like Brett Favre coming out for TRUMP ? Always liked Brett. He'd have been a great RAIDER.

Where's crackhead pedophile Hunter ?

USA

TRUMP 2020

JUST WIN BABY