View Poll Results: Who you voting for.

Voters
20. You may not vote on this poll
  • Trump

    13 65.00%
  • Biden

    7 35.00%
Page 1 of 39 12311 ... LastLast
Results 1 to 10 of 382

Thread: Who you voting for?

  1. #1

    Who you voting for?

    You get to pick.

  2. #2
    You can remain Anonymous, I'm just curious.

  3. #3
    Administrator bk's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2002
    Location
    Honolulu, HI
    Posts
    481
    I really dont understand how anyone can vote for Trump at this point, especially after seeing his body of work...
    Follow me on Twitter: BobCarrNFL
    Follow me on Instagram: BobCarrNFL

  4. #4
    Quote Originally Posted by bk View Post
    I really dont understand how anyone can vote for Trump at this point, especially after seeing his body of work...
    Because the alternative is worse. Biden/Harris....no thanks.

  5. #5
    Administrator bk's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2002
    Location
    Honolulu, HI
    Posts
    481
    Quote Originally Posted by Raideriam View Post
    Because the alternative is worse. Biden/Harris....no thanks.
    No way man, a toddler would have done a better job than Trump. The way he handled this pandemic alone should be enough reason for anyone not to vote for him. If he only took it seriously and not called it a hoax, fake news and other nonsense, we would have been over this already like many other countries. We would be able to attend Raiders games, have college football just to name a few...
    Follow me on Twitter: BobCarrNFL
    Follow me on Instagram: BobCarrNFL

  6. #6
    Quote Originally Posted by bk View Post
    No way man, a toddler would have done a better job than Trump. The way he handled this pandemic alone should be enough reason for anyone not to vote for him. If he only took it seriously and not called it a hoax, fake news and other nonsense, we would have been over this already like many other countries. We would be able to attend Raiders games, have college football just to name a few...
    That can be debated until the cows come home, I don't blame Trump for the China Virus. And there is no way I would vote for a Biden/Harris ticket.

  7. #7
    Administrator bk's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2002
    Location
    Honolulu, HI
    Posts
    481
    Quote Originally Posted by Raideriam View Post
    That can be debated until the cows come home, I don't blame Trump for the China Virus. And there is no way I would vote for a Biden/Harris ticket.
    I am not blaming him for the Coronavirus, but I do blame him for how poorly he handled it.

    this breaks it down perfectly:

    https://www.facebook.com/90800961256...bDuyWrlS6L&d=n
    Follow me on Twitter: BobCarrNFL
    Follow me on Instagram: BobCarrNFL

  8. #8
    Administrator bk's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2002
    Location
    Honolulu, HI
    Posts
    481
    Another example of how clueless Trump is
    https://m.youtube.com/watch?feature=...&v=zaaTZkqsaxY
    Follow me on Twitter: BobCarrNFL
    Follow me on Instagram: BobCarrNFL

  9. #9
    I have voted republican my entire life, but this is not the republican party or leadership I grew up believing in. I try, but I cannot find anything Trump has done for the country other than divide it. He's created hatred by glorifying it. America has never been more divided. Create fear and then create who's the blame for it. That's his playbook. He talks about the current chaos and states this is what America will be if someone else wins the election. But this is what we got NOW under his leadership.

  10. #10
    Can't wait to vote for TRUMP again.

    He's done a great job, including handling the Kung Flu.

    Shouldn't have listened to Fauci and allowed the bullshit lockdown to go on so long though. Outside of that, he's been fantastic. Not his fault Andy Cuomo and Tommy Wolf are incompetent douches that should be brought up on charges for murdering the elderly in nursing homes.

    Biden is a senile corrupt asswipe that doesn't even know where he is half the time.

    Dementia Joe has one foot in the grave and the other on a banana peel.

    You're actually voting for Kamala if you vote for Biden.

    The only thing Kamala is known for and her only achievment was blowing Willie Brown....and it wasn't even the RAIDER great whose noodle she was slurping.

    The Demonfarts are the party of open borders, crime, high taxes and socialism. They must never be allowed to win the White House again.

    Will crawl over broken glass to vote for the greatest president of my lifetime.

    USA

    TRUMP 2020

    JUST WIN BABY

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •