• Trump

14 66.67%
  • Biden

7 33.33%
Page 37 of 39 FirstFirst ... 273536373839 LastLast

Thread: Who you voting for?

Quote Originally Posted by bk View Post
    Fraud, where is the proof?
    You Dims want a smoking gun, sorry but the gun is at the bottom of the Potomac river.

Quote Originally Posted by jgrange View Post
    Raideriam, Joe Biden is YOUR president. Show some respect for the office and show some respect for the Constitution outside of knowing the first half of the 2nd Amendment and nothing else.
    Ill Respect him just as much as I respect the Tuck Rule.

Quote Originally Posted by Raideriam View Post
    You Dims want a smoking gun, sorry but the gun is at the bottom of the Potomac river.
    Well if you can't prove it, then it's time to stop spreading lies and accept the shellacking your boy took! LOL
    Follow me on Twitter: BobCarrNFL
    Follow me on Instagram: BobCarrNFL

Meanwhile, Georgia governor says he'll certify state's electoral votes for Biden
    https://www.cnn.com/politics/live-ne...8fda01b52c4351

Well if you can't prove it, then it's time to stop spreading lies and accept the shellacking your boy took! LOL
    I have already said I will accept your Fraud President. its on you now.

Oh and President Fraud is going to tax you for being a gun owner. And that's no lie,

Quote Originally Posted by Raideriam View Post
    I have already said I will accept your Fraud President. its on you now.
    If you have no proof, there is no fraud. And Biden just won Georgia for the second time. It's over, I'm just glad your Trump 2020 was actually an expiration date...

If you have no proof, there is no fraud. And Biden just won Georgia for the second time. It's over, I'm just glad your Trump 2020 was actually an expiration date...
    please tell me why you Hate Trump so much, and don't say he is a racist, because that's bullshit.

This is far from over. The public doesn't need to see evidence to prove fraud exists. That is the job of the court. The media doesn't decide guilt or innocence. Just like the media doesn't decide who is the president.

Meanwhile, Georgia governor says he'll certify state's electoral votes for Biden
    https://www.cnn.com/politics/live-ne...8fda01b52c4351
    Cnn is a joke. The governor can't certify anything with pending court cases. Maybe if CC did its homework instead of spreading propaganda, it would be a real news network. But it isn't ant will never be. Georgia did not do an audit either. More lies from the communist news network.