• Trump

14 66.67%
  • Biden

7 33.33%
Page 36 of 39 FirstFirst ... 263435363738 ... LastLast

Thread: Who you voting for?

Democracy wins.

Link: https://www.law.com/nationallawjourn...20201013135507

“The Framers, they separated the powers because they knew that individuals would be flawed. They put in lots of checks, and we just experienced one, the election,” Olson said. “To the extent that the citizens of this country did not like the manner in which President Trump spoke, or the manner in which he threatened people or the manner in which he executed the laws, they exercised their franchise. And we have—I do believe the election is over—we do have a new president.”

“And we do because a large number of people expressed disapproval, whether one agrees with that or not, of the manner, style and techniques of this particular president,” Olson continued. “So we do have a Constitution that works pretty well. At the end of the day, we are going to have flawed individuals holding that office, and the people ultimately have the responsibility and opportunity to make a change when they feel it’s appropriate.”

Another Link: https://www.cisa.gov/news/2020/11/12...uncil-election
    Last edited by Imasmashu; 11-13-2020 at 09:03 AM.

Biden just won Arizona and Trump dropped his lawsuit against the state. If you didn't realize yet, Trump got a thorough, good ole fashioned ass whippin!
    Follow me on Twitter: BobCarrNFL
    Follow me on Instagram: BobCarrNFL

My vote is still in the mail. my father in laws is also. and he is dead.

Keep going, soon your dog will start speaking English.

Wrong, your dog will speak mandarin.

Quote Originally Posted by RF4L View Post
    Whats the over under on when businesses start shutting back down now???

who ever had less then 2 weeks wins!!! most of the country about to shut down for 2-4 weeks!!

thank good i just got cleared for another 20 weeks of Unemployment payments!!
    Godzilla vs Kong Trailer gave me a Boner

It's amazing watching Trump lose every single lawsuit or quietly sulking and slinking away from every lawsuit for voter fraud that his team tries to start up. Slinking away into the night like the coward that he is. Hiding in his bunker not making any public appearances whining on twitter about losing every day.

Quote Originally Posted by jgrange View Post
    It's amazing watching Trump lose every single lawsuit or quietly sulking and slinking away from every lawsuit for voter fraud that his team tries to start up. Slinking away into the night like the coward that he is. Hiding in his bunker not making any public appearances whining on twitter about losing every day.
    Im good with your FRAUD Presidency., Who are you going to blame when shit goes down?

Raideriam, Joe Biden is YOUR president. Show some respect for the office and show some respect for the Constitution outside of knowing the first half of the 2nd Amendment and nothing else.

Quote Originally Posted by Raideriam View Post
    Im good with your FRAUD Presidency., Who are you going to blame when shit goes down?
    Fraud, where is the proof?
    Follow me on Twitter: BobCarrNFL
    Follow me on Instagram: BobCarrNFL