Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

Thread: Lincoln Kennedy To Derek Carr Its Time To Put Up Or Shut Up

Quote Originally Posted by SuperRaider View Post
    Andy Dalton is way better than
    Carr...he took the Bengals to playoff
    Four time....
    Do you really think the raider teams that were QB'd by carr were better then the Bengals teams. Bengals had really good teams. AJ Green was one of the best receivers in the NFL. Dalton had 2 top 5 defenses and a couple that were close to top 10. Its like fans think that reggie McKenzie built a playoff team. All we have left pre-gruden are Carr, Jackson, Hudson, Richard. 4 players in 6 years. Gruden has run off over 50 players from that shitty roster he inherited. Out of those 50 players who's been successful in other organizations. Mack and Cooper. I'm willing to bet half are not getting an NFL paycheck anymore or barely hanging on with a vet minimum.
    Last edited by psly2124; 08-10-2020 at 04:45 AM.

Andy Dalton is way better than
    Carr...he took the Bengals to playoff
    Four time....
    Dalton isn't way better than anyone, including Pussyboy.

Their career stats are very similar. The way their careers unfolded are very similar.

Two mediocre QBs that were gifted big contracts by their teams and didn't do shit afterwards.

Bungles wasted 8 years with Dalton. RAIDERS are about to waste the 7th year of Carrbage.

At least the Bungles sat Dalton and tanked winding up with Burrow. If they're lucky they've secured a true franchise QB.

I'm guessing the mediocre pussy Carrbage will put up about 7 wins this year. We'll probably be drafting middle of the pack and looking to move up in order to secure our franchise QB.

I honestly don't envision the RAIDERS becoming legitimate contenders until we move on from the mediocre pussy.

USA

TRUMP 2020

JUST WIN BABY

Quote Originally Posted by raiderman818 View Post
    dalton isn't way better than anyone, including pussyboy.

Their career stats are very similar. The way their careers unfolded are very similar.

Two mediocre qbs that were gifted big contracts by their teams and didn't do shit afterwards.

Bungles wasted 8 years with dalton. Raiders are about to waste the 7th year of carrbage.

At least the bungles sat dalton and tanked winding up with burrow. If they're lucky they've secured a true franchise qb.

I'm guessing the mediocre pussy carrbage will put up about 7 wins this year. We'll probably be drafting middle of the pack and looking to move up in order to secure our franchise qb.

I honestly don't envision the raiders becoming legitimate contenders until we move on from the mediocre pussy.

Usa

trump 2020

just win baby
    11 wins or more bro

College football is taking the panic and bowing out. NFL might not be too far behind. Give in to the fear and cancel the season. It’s killing almost 3/4 of a percent, mostly elderly with problems, but that isn’t worth it.

Quote Originally Posted by Vioraider View Post
    College football is taking the panic and bowing out. NFL might not be too far behind. Give in to the fear and cancel the season. It’s killing almost 3/4 of a percent, mostly elderly with problems, but that isn’t worth it.
    we know what this is all about,the national media ain't even hiding behind there holier then thou bs that their supposed to be neutral and only report and the deep state is going overtime killing the country off slowly

Quote Originally Posted by Vioraider View Post
    I think the NFL can be isolated where college cannot; meaning the college players will going classes during the week mixing with more people....

I think people really need to look at Sweden where they did not even have a lockdown and they are now saying they have herd immunity...

I think the NFL can be isolated where college cannot; meaning the college players will going classes during the week mixing with more people....

I think people really need to look at Sweden where they did not even have a lockdown and they are now saying they have herd immunity...
    Completely agree with you