Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast

Thread: Raiders Could Lose 571 Million In Ticket Revenue With No Fans

Quote Originally Posted by RickRyb View Post
    Thanks! I'll look into it and see if I can figure it out. lol I tried moving to a VPN router and that was a disaster!
    I sent message to your inbox about the service . Lot of idiots on this board,

Quote Originally Posted by rickryb View Post
    thanks! I'll look into it and see if i can figure it out. Lol i tried moving to a vpn router and that was a disaster!
    no need for a vpn unless your downloading stuff,just go get an android box or a firestick 4k and grab an iptv service,ive got 2 of em for 20 bucks a month and i get everything,iptv is about 97% reliable thats why i got 2 good services so if one is down i still up all sports,all movie channels and ppv movies and event

Quote Originally Posted by mstrbass2000 View Post
    no need for a vpn unless your downloading stuff,just go get an android box or a firestick 4k and grab an iptv service,ive got 2 of em for 20 bucks a month and i get everything,iptv is about 97% reliable thats why i got 2 good services so if one is down i still up all sports,all movie channels and ppv movies and event
    Leave it up to bass & psly to be so cheap that they do Illegal Iptv rather than fork out $170 a month for cable LOL Yet they both supposedly have Lucrative businesses & make millions on their penny stocks...Pathetic!!!

Quote Originally Posted by pfish57 View Post
    Leave it up to bass & psly to be so cheap that they do Illegal Iptv rather than fork out $170 a month for cable LOL Yet they both supposedly have Lucrative businesses & make millions on their penny stocks...Pathetic!!!
    Yeah you and Grange. Pseudo intellectuals that are SO much smarter than everyone else... why donít you guys just stop wasting your time with all of us deplorable cretins and go form a superforum where only you enlightened folks post....

Quote Originally Posted by Vioraider View Post
    Yeah you and Grange. Pseudo intellectuals that are SO much smarter than everyone else... why don’t you guys just stop wasting your time with all of us deplorable cretins and go form a superforum where only you enlightened folks post....
    bro,their mission remains to be antagonist,just ignore em,everybody whom doesn't wanna waste time just ignore em,let em talk amongst themselves only and all will be taken care of eventually

Quote Originally Posted by mstrbass2000 View Post
    bro,their mission remains to be antagonist,just ignore em,everybody whom doesn't wanna waste time just ignore em,let em talk amongst themselves only and all will be taken care of eventually
    You are a broken record bass...please stop with your ignorant shit..It's Annoying!!! I thought you blocked me lol

Quote Originally Posted by Vioraider View Post
    Yeah you and Grange. Pseudo intellectuals that are SO much smarter than everyone else... why donít you guys just stop wasting your time with all of us deplorable cretins and go form a superforum where only you enlightened folks post....
    Retarded!!

Quote Originally Posted by pfish57 View Post
    Retarded!!
    Good one....

Free real estate in this guy's head. Lol.

Yeah. I’ve made one comment in weeks... and the pseudo intellectuals are in my head... alrighty then