Page 8 of 9 FirstFirst ... 6789 LastLast

Thread: Edwards already beat out Ruggs

I remember when Al drafted Heywood Bey
    over Crabtree.....That was good day

Quote Originally Posted by superraider View Post
    i remember when al drafted heywood bey
    over crabtree.....that was good day
    remember when all took jbustass over calvin johnson,adrian peterson,joe thomas and a bunch of great defensive players like patrick willis/revis island

Quote Originally Posted by mstrbass2000 View Post
    remember when all took jbustass over calvin johnson,adrian peterson,joe thomas and a bunch of great defensive players like patrick willis/revis island
    Calvin Johnson would have
    been awesome in Oakland...
    He was once in decade player....
    Plus he retired way too early

Quote Originally Posted by SuperRaider View Post
    Calvin Johnson would have
    been awesome in Oakland...
    He was once in decade player....
    Plus he retired way too early
    He wouldn't have had half the career as he had in Detroit. Who was throwing him the ball Matt Mcgloin or AndrewWalter. He would have been another story of what could have been if he didn't go to Oakland. Due to terrible coaches, terrible drafts, terrible Qb's and terrible talent. He would have been begging to get out of Oakland and we would have traded him for pennies on the dollar to a contender.
    Last edited by psly2124; 08-14-2020 at 08:21 AM.

Quote Originally Posted by psly2124 View Post
    he wouldn't have had half the career as he had in detroit. Who was throwing him the ball matt mcgloin or andrewwalter. He would have been another story of what could have been if he didn't go to oakland. Due to terrible coaches, terrible drafts, terrible qb's and terrible talent. He would have been begging to get out of oakland and we would have traded him for pennies on the dollar to a contender.
    we would have gone qb the next yr if we had taken calvin johnson,instead we ended up with dem hands bad and mchickenlegs instead

passed on Calvin for Jamarcus and Peterson for McFadden. hopefully we never see a draft like that again. I kinda feel bad for McFadden though. Injuries took their toll. If he could've stayed healthy and had a decent offensive line he could've been a top 10 back. But hindsight is 20/20.

Quote Originally Posted by LA R8R View Post
    passed on Calvin for Jamarcus and Peterson for McFadden. hopefully we never see a draft like that again. I kinda feel bad for McFadden though. Injuries took their toll. If he could've stayed healthy and had a decent offensive line he could've been a top 10 back. But hindsight is 20/20.
    Watch MacFadden at Arkansas. He was ruined in Oakland.

Quote Originally Posted by mstrbass2000 View Post
    we would have gone qb the next yr if we had taken calvin johnson,instead we ended up with dem hands bad and mchickenlegs instead
    Who Brain Broehm or Chad Henne? Any Qb we would have taken would have taken would have ended the same way.

Darren Waller was asked about Ruggs speed. He said Ruggs is “as fast as a roach when you put the lights on.”

Quote Originally Posted by psly2124 View Post
    watch macfadden at arkansas. He was ruined in oakland.
    mchickenlegs ruined himself,always injured,always hurt,i was screaming at the top of my lungs to trade down and take chris johnson whom turned out 10x the rb mchickenlegs was,now imagine calvin and chris johnson back to back yrs with joe flacco at qb