Page 3 of 7 FirstFirst 12345 ... LastLast

Thread: Joey Bosa get 5 years 135 million dollar contract...

Quote Originally Posted by mstrbass2000 View Post
    remind me again why josh jacobs was oroy again
    This is not about Jacob; this is about Ferrell who was the fourth player in last year draft that got drafted....basically your first 5 players that get drafted are normally impact players....I hope I am wrong about Ferrell and he does show up and play some football; but he was pretty much the invisible man last season...

Quote Originally Posted by SuperRaider View Post
    This is not about Jacob; this is about Ferrell who was the fourth player in last year draft that got drafted....basically your first 5 players that get drafted are normally impact players....I hope I am wrong about Ferrell and he does show up and play some football; but he was pretty much the invisible man last season...
    First, Ferrell was asked to play inside last season after he played edge almost exclusively at Clemson . He got really sick in London before the game against Chicago. So sick that he couldn't eat and dropped 15 pounds. He did start to show improvement towards the end of the season and he did have 4.5 sacks compared to the almighty Mack's 4 sacks as a rookie. He's promising to be a better player this season and I'm not ready to throw him away just yet.

They will try to make any excuse in the book for him. He is not looking good so far. He was so bad at DE that they had to play him inside to hide his deficiencies. Then supposedly he got sick and lost 15 pounds in a matter of a week...yeah, I'm not buying it. So far, this guy has more excuses made for him than productive plays. Dion Jordan came in off of the street and out played this guy. He had most of his sacks against 3rd string offensive tackles that the Chargers and Broncos trotted out towards the end of the season.

They also don't want to mention Abram's two series played last season for some reason too.

I think Jacobs is part of the equation because he was taken with one of the picks the Raiders received from the Bears for Mack.

Quote Originally Posted by jgrange View Post
    They will try to make any excuse in the book for him. He is not looking good so far. He was so bad at DE that they had to play him inside to hide his deficiencies. Then supposedly he got sick and lost 15 pounds in a matter of a week...yeah, I'm not buying it. So far, this guy has more excuses made for him than productive plays. Dion Jordan came in off of the street and out played this guy. He had most of his sacks against 3rd string offensive tackles that the Chargers and Broncos trotted out towards the end of the season.

They also don't want to mention Abram's two series played last season for some reason too.
    oh yeah blame abrams for his injury and start calling him a bust too while your at it

Quote Originally Posted by psly2124 View Post
    Then we trade him for 2 first rounders and second and a third. Way too much money
    Cosby is going to look funny on another team with a Raider logo tattoo.

Quote Originally Posted by mstrbass2000 View Post
    i added the 3rd option didn't i and that was trade him off for high picks and cap savings just like we did with mack
    You added a 3rd option of trading a player to the ways on how to keep a young DE.

Cool. Thanks for your input.

Quote Originally Posted by Raidermackin View Post
    You added a 3rd option of trading a player to the ways on how to keep a young DE.

Cool. Thanks for your input.
    the new england way is proven a winner,the others have not,why not go with the winning way and follow goat belichick's ways

Quote Originally Posted by Johnkr View Post
    First, Ferrell was asked to play inside last season after he played edge almost exclusively at Clemson . He got really sick in London before the game against Chicago. So sick that he couldn't eat and dropped 15 pounds. He did start to show improvement towards the end of the season and he did have 4.5 sacks compared to the almighty Mack's 4 sacks as a rookie. He's promising to be a better player this season and I'm not ready to throw him away just yet.
    Ferrell was asked to play inside because we needed to get pressure on the QB. Ferrell was the choice to go inside to due his size. He was a better threat to get pressure inside than Manoya or Key when he was healthy.

CF has to be much better rushing the QB. I don't give a shit if it's from the inside or the outside.

Pretty fucking sad that by the end of the season he was being pulled on passing downs. Huge disappointment.

Run stuffing DEs are a dime a dozen. The 4th overall pick has to be more than that.

USA

TRUMP 2020

JUST WIN BABY