Page 17 of 23 FirstFirst ... 71516171819 ... LastLast

Thread: Rabidraider vs Raiderman818 death match

Quote Originally Posted by RAIDERMAN818 View Post
    So you can't cite the Supreme Court ruling on any allegation of fraud BEFORE the election as you previously claimed. That's because it didn't happen. It couldn't happen. How could the Supreme Court rule on fraud that hadn't occured yet ? LMAO

As a matter of fact the Supreme Court still hasn't reviewed any allegation(s) of fraud.

State legislatures make their own individual laws regarding matters such as when ballots must arrive by and other technicalities like requiring signature verification and the 'curing' of ballots etc. It's NOT done on a national basis.

The courts (whether they be at the state or national levels) are loathe to intervene in such matters (never mind specific fraud allegations or failure to adhere to election regulations) because constitutionally it's the state legislatures that formulate their own laws regarding elections.

But you knew that already, didn't ya ?

The Supreme Court still hasn't ruled on any fraud allegations to this day (hasn't even been presented to the court) and it certainly didn't do so BEFORE the election.

Trump (and others with a brain) repeatedly warned about the fraud that was sure to happen given the absurdity of MILLIONS of ballots being haphazardly mailed out across the nation. I think even TRUMP was surprised by the extent of the resulting fraud. In retrospect, he shouldn't have been as the Demoncraps will obviously stoop to any level to lie cheat and steal. It's what they do.

The lack of integrity is appalling.

No fraud ? GTFOOH with that nonsense.

Election stolen. No doubt about it. Think you know it too. It is what it is, and what it is ain't good.

Case closed. Pardon the pun.
    Wow, no association with the basis of this election fraud claim and the cited sources given? Ok, I could’ve been clearer in saying specifically that the basis for the fraud claim had already been ruled by the high court, rather than stating that the high court ruled on election fraud before the election. Figured that the association was quite simple to recognize. But, assumptions...my fault.

Either way, my point was that Trump and the GOP have been building a case regarding the presidential election in public and in the courts both before and after the election. It has been their strategy and it has not worked. I believe that they knew that there was a strong possibility that Trump would lose the election because polls, response to COVID.

The frustrating part is that it (the claim of fraud) undermines confidence in the process and discourages voters. It still does that with every day that the fraud is repeated without evidence.

Quote Originally Posted by Imasmashu View Post
    Wow, no association with the basis of this election fraud claim and the cited sources given? Ok, I could’ve been clearer in saying specifically that the basis for the fraud claim had already been ruled by the high court, rather than stating that the high court ruled on election fraud before the election. Figured that the association was quite simple to recognize. But, assumptions...my fault.

Either way, my point was that Trump and the GOP have been building a case regarding the presidential election in public and in the courts both before and after the election. It has been their strategy and it has not worked. I believe that they knew that there was a strong possibility that Trump would lose the election because polls, response to COVID.

The frustrating part is that it (the claim of fraud) undermines confidence in the process and discourages voters. It still does that with every day that the fraud is repeated without evidence.
    It could backfire in Georgia because the GOP voters are already talking about skipping the Senate run offs. Even if only a couple percent don't vote it could be enough to shift the Senate seats to the Democrats.

So for 4 years accusing the President of being a russian spy and saying that the russians hacked the election to make trump the winner made voters feel good about the election process. Plenty of evidence of voter fraud. Voter fraud has been happening for decades. Why is it that certain state don't want ID to vote. You need ID to so almost everything society. To fly on a plane, to go to a doctor. But voting you don't need. it.

$dvax long 30k at 4.66 today

Quote Originally Posted by rabidraider View Post
    It could backfire in Georgia because the GOP voters are already talking about skipping the Senate run offs. Even if only a couple percent don't vote it could be enough to shift the Senate seats to the Democrats.
    More bullshit from the media. Not one GOP voter will not skip the election. The DNC will create 1 million bullshit fraudulent votes. Thats I do know.

Quote Originally Posted by psly2124 View Post
    More bullshit from the media. Not one GOP voter will not skip the election. The DNC will create 1 million bullshit fraudulent votes. Thats I do know.
    So take away 1 million votes and Biden still won by 5 million votes lmfao
    Follow me on Twitter: BobCarrNFL
    Follow me on Instagram: BobCarrNFL

Quote Originally Posted by psly2124 View Post
    So for 4 years accusing the President of being a russian spy and saying that the russians hacked the election to make trump the winner made voters feel good about the election process. Plenty of evidence of voter fraud. Voter fraud has been happening for decades. Why is it that certain state don't want ID to vote. You need ID to so almost everything society. To fly on a plane, to go to a doctor. But voting you don't need. it.
    This interaction is quickly become useless as you respond to my posts about a specific event with more conspiracy. You believe that there is a conspiracy against Trump and I would never try to convince you otherwise. I was responding to whether the election was fair and asked for evidence of fraud. I didn’t bring up the Mueller investigation or whether Democrats want Trump out. If I were talking about that, lending credence to a Democratic conspiracy to remove Trump I would say that it failed.

“There’s plenty of evidence...” Where and why do you change the subject? There’s conjecture and claims, but no evidence. What IS in fact clear is that Trump has no problem removing people from his administration who are disloyal to him. Look no further than his appointed election security, Chris Krebs.

Link: https://apnews.com/article/donald-tr...b5af2362d78548

The list goes on. The election is over and it’s time to move on. You can vote again next election or claim conspiracy and hold hope that the certification process does not continue. It’s unfortunate that many are willing to compromise the single most important civil duty — voting — as well as delegitimizing an election result that already occurred, in order to gratify the belief in conspiracy.

I’m not buying it.

Either way, my point was that Trump and the GOP have been building a case regarding the presidential election in public and in the courts both before and after the election.
    How ? By accurately stating that haphazardly mailing out millions of unrequested ballots would open the door to massive fraud ? LMAO. You're unreal.

You keep on denying that fraud occurred. I'll keep on insisting that it did and provide the evidence. Like a ballot drop with 130,000 Corpse votes and zero for TRUMP.

We're making progress though. At least you're no longer claiming that the Supreme Court ruled on fraud before the election and the fraud had occurred !

Shoot, I show you the Corpse bragging about having the greatest election fraud organization ever....and your response is that it's only 15 seconds long. Hahaha.

You whine about TRUMP making contradictory statements but ignore the Corpse consistently forgetting where the fuck he is or what office he was running for.

"I'm Joe Biden and I'm running for senator. Give me a look."

The guy is a fucking fruit loop.

Corpse always given a pass. The corruption is documented on Crackhead Pedo Hunter's lap top. The Corpse says that's Russian disinfo....been debunked....and viola !....no evidence exists. It's laughable.

Yeah, I know....no evidence....LMAO

You probably think that OJ wasn't guilty too.

The evidence is there, just can't make the masters of obfuscation pull their heads out of Corpse's decaying bowels to acknowledge it.

Also, LMAO @ 'undermining confidence in the process'. Hilarious. I know you think the 2020 'process' was wonderful and think it should be the forebearer and standard for all future elections. Here's a newsflash for ya....denying that fraud occurred and just absurdly repeating the mantra 'no evidence' isn't going to restore confidence in the 'process'. You should be encouraging examining the allegations of fraud, instead of resisting it and just claiming 'no evidence'. That's if your actual goal is to restore confidence in the 'process'.

There's already no confidence in the Pravda media. There's no longer confidence in the integrity of elections. RIGHTFULLY SO. Both have been hijacked and eradicated by the left.

Congrats on President Corpse. Errrrr, I mean President Cackling Kamalatoe. I give President Corpse about a year, before the dementia (which already should have disqualified him) forces him out to the pasture where he can sit in his own shit and babble about Corn Pop and dog faced lying pony soldiers.

Pray for America.

Quote Originally Posted by rabidraider View Post
    Didn’t realize that, but not surprised. Meaning, it’s not surprising that people are willing to compromise the election result to prove, then force what they believe to be real. Usually, that’s personal and ok, until it disenfranchises millions of other people. Shame.

Quote Originally Posted by bk View Post
    So take away 1 million votes and Biden still won by 5 million votes lmfao
    Hey bk, you still live in Hawaii ? Let me guess....Mazie Hirono supporter ???

Might come visit you when the 'green new deal' bridge to Hawaii is built. LOL.

Seriously bk, before I leave, I wanted to take a moment to thank you for providing this forum. You're a fair guy and do a good job administering this place. Thanks for all that you do.

USA
    TRUMP 2024
    JUST WIN BABY