Page 1 of 23 12311 ... LastLast

Thread: Rabidraider vs Raiderman818 death match

Rabidraider vs Raiderman818 death match

Just to keep everything legit I decide to post this thread to prevent clutter around the site. If BK doesn't approve please feel free to remove.

Essentially this is a bet between Rabidraider and Raiderman818. If Trump wins I leave this form permanently and if Biden wins Raiderman818 leave this Raider forum permanently.

See you November 3rd, 2020

Hey, 818 do I win if Trump quits?

Quote Originally Posted by rabidraider View Post
    hey, 818 do i win if trump quits?
    hey what about the charity bet i proposed

Quote Originally Posted by mstrbass2000 View Post
    hey what about the charity bet i proposed
    You must take the leaving the site bet with a charity bet.

you must take the leaving the site bet with a charity bet.
    100 bucks tot he charity of your choosing,100 bucks to the charity of my choosing ...choose

100 bucks tot he charity of your choosing,100 bucks to the charity of my choosing ...choose
    I give to St Judes and Shiners hospital ever month, betting with you for a charity means nothing. leave the site if you are so sure Trump is going to win. Put some skin in the game.

Just to keep everything legit I decide to post this thread to prevent clutter around the site. If BK doesn't approve please feel free to remove.

Essentially this is a bet between Rabidraider and Raiderman818. If Trump wins I leave this form permanently and if Biden wins Raiderman818 leave this Raider forum permanently.

See you November 3rd, 2020
    LOL. This isn't the first thread you dedicated to me. Did you ask BK for permission to put up the previous one ? Weren't worried about cluttering the site with that bullshit a few weeks ago, were you ?

USA

TRUMP 2020

JUST WIN BABY

i give to st judes and shiners hospital ever month, betting with you for a charity means nothing. Leave the site if you are so sure trump is going to win. Put some skin in the game.
    so make the bet and if you win i give the 100 bucks in your name,make the bet

Hey, 818 do I win if Trump quits?
    Yep, you do. I win if Biden quits or dies or is too out of it to even stagger to the finish line.

USA

TRUMP 2020

JUST WIN BABY

so make the bet and if you win i give the 100 bucks in your name,make the bet
    Nope, you must leave the forum if I win. Otherwise no bet.