Page 11 of 23 FirstFirst ... 91011121321 ... LastLast

Thread: Rabidraider vs Raiderman818 death match

Just wait til this goes to the Supreme Court lol

Look at who’s assigned to each battleground state in the circuit courts lmao

https://www.johnscreekpost.com/circu...as-to-georgia/

Quote Originally Posted by Imasmashu View Post
    Trump’s contradictory comments about mail in voting for the general election were strategic
    as foundation for his tenuous legal team. Trump is easily one of the most contradictory
    and confusing presidents in the nation’s history and the vote by mail in the primary, then condemn the process in the general election is one example.

You’re just stubborn beyond reproach.
    Nah, I just deal with reality. I can't be held responsible for your confusion.

Sorry, but obviously you don't understand the difference between specific absentee ballots being mailed out by request to individual legitimate voters and MILLIONS of ballots being haphazardly mailed out to anyone that was once a registered voter.

I should have mailed in the ballot that was delivered to my residence in my brother's name even though he hasn't lived at this address for years. That would have been especially delicious because he's a registered Demoron. Alas, I have too much integrity to act like a Demoncrap.

Since you can't discern the difference, or are too intellectually dishonest to acknowledge the difference between traditional absentee voting and what went on in this election, I really can't help you.

Nothing TRUMP said about absentee voting was contradictory. He didn't vote more than once. Nor did he vote by mail in the general election. Them's the facts.

I'll say it again, TRUMP won the election in a LANDSLIDE. This will eventually be proven and the Demoncrap/Corrupt Corpse thieving chicanery exposed.

Pray for America.
    Last edited by RAIDERMAN818; 11-24-2020 at 01:03 AM.

Quote Originally Posted by rabidraider View Post
    Michigan Certifies Joe Biden's Election Victory

The Michigan Board of State Canvassers on Monday voted to certify the state's election results, after weeks of attempts by President Trump, the outgoing Republican nominee, to overturn his opponent's victory. Three members voted in favor of certification, and one abstained.

tick-tock
    Hey Rabies, I get that you hate TRUMP and want to win our bet, even if it's by cheating.....

What I want to know is what the fuck is it about the Corrupt Corpse that you like so much that made you volunteer to work for that POS ?

I mean, even if you can put aside or disregard the obvious lack of mental acuity, onset of dementia, as well as the corruption, lying and plagiarizing that the Corrupt Corpse is known for.....there's got to be something about him, besides 'he's not TRUMP', that drives you to support the Corpse.

What the fuck is it ?

Quote Originally Posted by RAIDERMAN818 View Post
    Hey Rabies, I get that you hate TRUMP and want to win our bet, even if it's by cheating.....

What I want to know is what the fuck is it about the Corrupt Corpse that you like so much that made you volunteer to work for that POS ?

I mean, even if you can put aside or disregard the obvious lack of mental acuity, onset of dementia, as well as the corruption, lying and plagiarizing that the Corrupt Corpse is known for.....there's got to be something about him, besides 'he's not TRUMP', that drives you to support the Corpse.

What the fuck is it ?
    If I have to explain, you wouldn't understand or refuse to understand. . But 80,000,000 agree with me.

tick-tock
    Last edited by rabidraider; 11-24-2020 at 04:45 AM.
    Originally Posted by RAIDERMAN818 View Post
    OK. You leave the forum permanently when I and Trump win. I'll leave permanently if you and dementia Joe win.

You've got a bet.

USA

TRUMP 2020

JUST WIN BABY

Rudy Giuliani admitting to "exaggerating a bit" while reviewing the Trump campaign's claims of voter fraud during a Fox Business interview.

This from Trumps personal lawyer.

tick tock
    OK. You leave the forum permanently when I and Trump win. I'll leave permanently if you and dementia Joe win.

You've got a bet.

USA

TRUMP 2020

JUST WIN BABY

If I have to explain, you wouldn't understand or refuse to understand. . But 80,000,000 agree with me.

tick-tock
    LOL, what a cop out.

Any other Corrupt Corpse supporters want to take a shot at explaining the reasons for voting for the dementia ridden, corrupt, swamp dinosaur, POS....other than 'he's not TRUMP' ??

Was hoping Rabies could explain it since he actually volunteered and worked for the Corpse, but since he's not up to the task maybe one of the other Biden Bozos can step to the plate.

I'm kinda thinking that it's possible some Demodunces might have voted for the Corpse knowing full well that even if he succeeds at stealing the election he won't be prez very long and maybe they like cackling Kamalatoe ? Is that it ?

Pray for America.

[B]Rudy Giuliani admitting to "exaggerating a bit" while reviewing the Trump campaign's claims of voter fraud during a Fox Business interview.
    Allow me to quote the Corrupt Corpse: "We have put together I think the most extensive and inclusive voter fraud organization in the history of American politics.”

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=WGRnhBmHYN0

Dementia ? Freudian slip ?

Probably dementia causing a Freudian slip from the pathetic Corrupt Corpse.

This babbling, senile, decomposing, corrupt fossil simply can't be president.

Pray for America.

Quote Originally Posted by RAIDERMAN818 View Post
    LOL, what a cop out.

Any other Corrupt Corpse supporters want to take a shot at explaining the reasons for voting for the dementia ridden, corrupt, swamp dinosaur, POS....other than 'he's not TRUMP' ??

Was hoping Rabies could explain it since he actually volunteered and worked for the Corpse, but since he's not up to the task maybe one of the other Biden Bozos can step to the plate.

I'm kinda thinking that it's possible some Demodunces might have voted for the Corpse knowing full well that even if he succeeds at stealing the election he won't be prez very long and maybe they like cackling Kamalatoe ? Is that it ?

Pray for America.
    In my medical training we are taught not to bother explaining shit to drunks, those who are stoned or delusional.

tick tock...

You've got a bet.

USA

TRUMP 2020

JUST WIN BABY

Is that why Biden tries to say as little as possible at his rallies? He knows his audience?

In my medical training we are taught not to bother explaining shit to drunks, those who are stoned or delusional.
    Too bad your medical training didn't teach you to come up with a better line of bullshit when you can't answer a simple question.

You're as phony as the piped in crowd noise on an NFL broadcast.

Pray for America.