Page 2 of 10 FirstFirst 1234 ... LastLast

Thread: NFL Black National Anthem

Quote Originally Posted by psly2124 View Post
    Go fuck yourself. Better yet do the world a favor and hang yourself.
    Let it go Psly..my god go grill a burger & have a fucking Beer or 6 you'll feel better or continue to live your Miserable life LOL! I Enjoy living))
    Last edited by pfish57; 07-04-2020 at 01:04 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by pfish57 View Post
    Let it go Psly..my god go grill a burger & have a fucking Beer or 6 you'll feel better or continue to live your Miserable life LOl I Enjoy living))
    You don't know me and I would never want to know you. You are an anti-American piece of shit. And you have proven that over and over and over again with your posts. You believe this country is so bad, nobody is stopping you from getting the fuck out.

You don't know me and I would never want to know you. You are an anti-American piece of shit. And you have proven that over and over and over again with your posts. You believe this country is so bad, nobody is stopping you from getting the fuck out.
    Crawl in a warm tub & slice those wrist vertically & you might feel better psly, but probably not...what a miserable fuck!!!

Rediculas...Smh

Crawl in a warm tub & slice those wrist vertically & you might feel better psly, but probably not...what a miserable fuck!!!
    How original douchebag. Figures you would think of a way a chick usually kills themselves. Since you are a little bitch. You got a lot of estrogen pumping in your veins. Bitchboy57.

Healing hands of God
    Have mercy on our unclean souls once again.
    Jesus Christ, Light of the World,
    Burning bright within our hearts forever.
    Freedom means love without condition,
    Without beginning or an end.
    Here's my heart, let it be forever Yours,
    Only You can make every new day seem so new.
    Pickle people just don't get it.

`They are just uncle toms...You have to have hate in your heart. No black men have common sense!!

Quote Originally Posted by RF4L View Post
    Healing hands of God
    Have mercy on our unclean souls once again.
    Jesus Christ, Light of the World,
    Burning bright within our hearts forever.
    Freedom means love without condition,
    Without beginning or an end.
    Here's my heart, let it be forever Yours,
    Only You can make every new day seem so new.
    I hope you are getting therapy. that you need.

Because if I meet your Pedo ass...you will need to pray to God.....Retard.

There is no point trying to have a logical conversation with him...just let him stew in his own self loathing misery lol Personally I could give a fuck if psly ever watched another sporting event..let him crawl in a closet & suck his thumb & Sulk & Bitch his life away! I'm watching the Raiders Play))
    Bro, I know. I just post so people quote it. He has me blocked so when it gets quoted he still has to read it. It's great.