Thread: Mark Davis Says NFL “Asking For Trouble” Without Coronavirus Bubble

Senior Member RaiderNationPaul68's Avatar

Mark Davis Says NFL “Asking For Trouble” Without Coronavirus Bubble

Right now....if they put all teams in a bubble and play NFL games without fans is doable...the NFL is going to lose money this season but they will survive it....

Quote Originally Posted by superraider View Post
    right now....if they put all teams in a bubble and play nfl games without fans is doable...the nfl is going to lose money this season but they will survive it....
    the league will lose 60 billion plus this yr without fans in the stands,can they survive sure but this will affect future pay for players as their pay stucture is tied to revenue growth

Quote Originally Posted by mstrbass2000 View Post
    the league will lose 60 billion plus this yr without fans in the stands,can they survive sure but this will affect future pay for players as their pay stucture is tied to revenue growth
    Most of the NFL money is from their TV contract and when you total that plus all the other revenue the total for 2019 was just under 15 billion. Where you got 60 billion I don't know. So if you get the TV money and lose the fan money it more like 5-7 billion loss.

https://www.statista.com/statistics/...fl-since-2005/

Quote Originally Posted by rabidraider View Post
    most of the nfl money is from their tv contract and when you total that plus all the other revenue the total for 2019 was just under 15 billion. Where you got 60 billion i don't know. So if you get the tv money and lose the fan money it more like 5-7 billion loss.

my bad,i was going off the top of my head and added one too many decimal points

Quote Originally Posted by rabidraider View Post
    Most of the NFL money is from their TV contract and when you total that plus all the other revenue the total for 2019 was just under 15 billion. Where you got 60 billion I don't know. So if you get the TV money and lose the fan money it more like 5-7 billion loss.

Read it and weep, vio raider

Quote Originally Posted by mstrbass2000 View Post
    my bad,i was going off the top of my head and added one too many decimal points
    Don't worry about it. Biden tells us 120 Millions Americans died from COVID-19. That's over one-third of our population! If it was a mistake, he's not admitting it.