Page 1 of 4 123 ... LastLast

Thread: NFL Cancels Hall Of Fame Game COVID-19

Senior Member RaiderNationPaul68's Avatar

NFL Cancels Hall Of Fame Game COVID-19

The HOF game is no big deal. The remainder of the preseason does matter.

Not good news

Bye bye season!!
    I just had sex and i'm about to eat NACHOS.Greatest moment of my life.

Play pre-season with empty stands,play regular season at 1/3rd capacity

The way cases are sky rocketing especially in the states that did the early re-openings. I don't see fans in the stands this season. If we remotely follow the path of the 1918 pandemic Sept through December had the worst mortality after going through a similar pattern that we have gone though this spring and summer so far.

Quote Originally Posted by mstrbass2000 View Post
    Play pre-season with empty stands,play regular season at 1/3rd capacity
    Each team/state/city will determine how many fans can be in a home stadium.

Full, % capacity, or empty.

So which states will let teams be at full or partial capacity? Which states will make the teams play in EMPTY states.

Quote Originally Posted by rabidraider View Post
    The way cases are sky rocketing especially in the states that did the early re-openings. I don't see fans in the stands this season. If we remotely follow the path of the 1918 pandemic Sept through December had the worst mortality after going through a similar pattern that we have gone though this spring and summer so far.
    cases are skyrocketing because of massive testing and the stupid protesting by democrats,liberals,blm,antifa,the reopening have very little to do with the spikes and just for your info death rates are still plummeting,hospitalizations continue lower as well

Quote Originally Posted by mstrbass2000 View Post
    cases are skyrocketing because of massive testing and the stupid protesting by democrats,liberals,blm,antifa,the reopening have very little to do with the spikes and just for your info death rates are still plummeting,hospitalizations continue lower as well
    Hospitals in many cities are over flowing and most are being traced to bars and restaurants and other enclosed spaces. You can try to spin shit, but this is the way the cases are spreading mostly, and that's why even Texas had closed bars and restaurants as well as many other states pulling back from the re-opening.
    Last edited by rabidraider; 06-27-2020 at 05:59 AM.