Page 1 of 5 123 ... LastLast

Thread: Will NFL Return To Oakland With First Black Owner

Senior Member RaiderNationPaul68's Avatar

Will NFL Return To Oakland With First Black Owner

Lol, what a load of bullshit. And you all know what will happen when the NFL laughs in their face and say no.

"NFL and whitey owners said no cause they racist!!!"

fuckings blacks.
    I just had sex and i'm about to eat NACHOS.Greatest moment of my life.

Not sure if it going to happen in Oakland; but it going to happen...Top NFL black players are getting paid a lot of money and if they invest wisely they really could make some money....look at Koke Bryant and before he died he worth 500 million dollars; in which he could have really push to own a large share in an NFL team....

Michael Jordan is worth 2.1 billion dollars

Quote Originally Posted by SuperRaider View Post
    Not sure if it going to happen in Oakland; but it going to happen...Top NFL black players are getting paid a lot of money and if they invest wisely they really could make some money....look at Koke Bryant and before he died he worth 500 million dollars; in which he could have really push to own a large share in an NFL team....

Thats a lot of money to me and you but that isn't NFL owner money. To purchase a franchise owners would need to be have 2 billion cash, just to get in the door.

Why would a team start in Oakland? The worst stadium, they refuse to build, and they have pushed out every major sports team they have (or are about to when the As decide they can't live there anymore either).

The people that want to own a team are trying to get in on the cheap, figuring the social climate will allow them to purchase a team for pennies on a dollar. Anyone with serious interest in purchasing a team that has the Oakland Coliseum as its stadium of choice is not a serious group interested in purchasing a team. Anyone looking to purchase an NFL team will have a city that will provide a stadium at the minimum to move forward. My personal belief is that they want the franchise to be given to them by the NFL.

A couple of reasons why it won’t happen and they have nothing to do with skin color. The Oakland Coliseum is a cesspool of a stadium. It’s not fit to play in anymore. If it was, the Raiders would still be playing there. I would suspect the NFL has no intention of expanding the number of teams. They’d have to start up at least one more to keep the number of teams an even number. The coliseum will most likely be demolished to make room for a housing project. Just not feasible in Oakland. I will say, I personally have no issue with the group buying an existing NFL team

Quote Originally Posted by SuperRaider View Post

I think the NFL had it with Oakland. I don't see a team returning for a long time.

Quote Originally Posted by psly2124 View Post
    The people that want to own a team are trying to get in on the cheap, figuring the social climate will allow them to purchase a team for pennies on a dollar. Anyone with serious interest in purchasing a team that has the Oakland Coliseum as its stadium of choice is not a serious group interested in purchasing a team. Anyone looking to purchase an NFL team will have a city that will provide a stadium at the minimum to move forward. My personal belief is that they want the franchise to be given to them by the NFL.
    You gotta look at the population base
    for Oakland and San Francisco which is
    really big...now this area really has no
    NFL team now that the Raiders have left
    and the 49ers have kinda left too as
    they play at a city that 50 miles away
    I think....

Gotta remember what happened
    to the Cleveland Browns when they
    went to Baltimore....after a few years
    the NFL gave Cleveland the Browns
    back....I know the coliseum is a bad