Thread: Madden 21 Trailer Features Glimpse Of Raiders New Stadium

Senior Member RaiderNationPaul68's Avatar

Madden 21 Trailer Features Glimpse Of Raiders New Stadium

It's obvious this Shanna McCarriston, who wrote the article, is taking some jabs at the Raiders.

The aerial view shows the clear grid roof and the Death Star/Roomba looking exterior that people have been joking about online since the first look at the outside of the stadium was shared. The looks inside of the $2 billion stadium have shown a relatively standard arena, with a see-through roof and windowed walls that hopefully will keep the Nevada heat out.

Joking on the outside, but crying on the inside because their team's stadium is the real joke. And does anybody actually believe it will be hot inside the dome? This stadium is the height of modern technology.

She looks like a recent college grad blogger who somehow scored a job at CBS Sports. It's like she's trying to be clever but it's embarrassing.

Edit:

Yep...I was right. Nothing about her bio seems interesting at all. She's cookie cutter boring.. Sad thing is she is a Red Sox fan which means I should like her but she seems insufferable.

Last edited by jgrange; 06-18-2020 at 03:46 AM.

Out by the field tray is a two story building housing the cooling towers. The place will be as cool as they need it to be. Arizona Stadium says hi...

Shanna... thats my ex's name. Probably gives good head but is insane as shit..

Quote Originally Posted by ThePantyRaider View Post
    Shanna... thats my ex's name. Probably gives good head but is insane as shit..
    The crazy ones are always the best at that lol. Dated a girl once who was an absolute freak in the sheets. But she also used to try to fight me full strength if she was drunk and mad. She busted my lip with a sucker punch once, scratched the hell out of my neck and bite me really fuckin hard sometimes during sex. Very interesting 4 months to say the least.