Thread: Mock Drafts For 2021 Continues To Replace Derek Carr

Senior Member RaiderNationPaul68's Avatar

Mock Drafts For 2021 Continues To Replace Derek Carr

If the Raiders end up drafting in the top 10, Carr is not the only one who should be replaced.

guenther should have been fired already

Senior Member RaiderNationPaul68's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by mstrbass2000 View Post
    guenther should have been fired already
    I agree, he should be gone.

We won't be taking a QB in the first round. If Carr fails we will go with Marriota. This team has improved light years from the day Reggie was fired until now. It still is not a Super Bowl contender and nobody would have thought we would be a playoff contender after Gruden's first season. That team was awful. Always room for improvement. I think next year we could draft either a DT, FS or OT. Tackle would be the their choice, we could move trade Trent Brown his salary is going to get high.

Quote Originally Posted by psly2124 View Post
    We won't be taking a QB in the first round. If Carr fails we will go with Marriota. This team has improved light years from the day Reggie was fired until now. It still is not a Super Bowl contender and nobody would have thought we would be a playoff contender after Gruden's first season. That team was awful. Always room for improvement. I think next year we could draft either a DT, FS or OT. Tackle would be the their choice, we could move trade Trent Brown his salary is going to get high.
    If we are drafting a QB with the 9th pick, as the mock draft suggests, it would likely mean Carr and Marriota failed. I'm not saying it will happen, but their mock is the topic.

Quote Originally Posted by johnkr View Post
    if we are drafting a qb with the 9th pick, as the mock draft suggests, it would likely mean carr and marriota failed. I'm not saying it will happen, but their mock is the topic.
    if were picking a qb it wont be from the 9th position,we will move up to get our guy imo

Lol.
    4th straight year we are projected to get a QB in the 1st round!
    Hahaha!
    And people eat it up like it’s gospel.

Some interesting points on what he thinks the 2020 will give:

*Raiders, Broncos and Chargers all finish below .500
    *Super Bowl repeat, KC beats 49ers
    *NE, the worst O in the NFL, make round 2 of the playoffs

Quote Originally Posted by Johnkr View Post
    If we are drafting a QB with the 9th pick, as the mock draft suggests, it would likely mean Carr and Marriota failed. I'm not saying it will happen, but their mock is the topic.
    Marvin Wilson FSU would be the first choice.

Not only is the mock WAY WAAAAAAY too early, it's laughable to even make one with the coronavirus epidemic still up in the air (haha). If shit really hits the fan and it comes back with a vengeance in the cold months we might not even finish the season. Could be that his editor made him write something just for content to put up on the website or whatever. Could also be that he's just another "professional" writer who continually writes off the Raiders year after year. There's lots of those.