Page 1 of 5 123 ... LastLast

Thread: protesters/blm/antifa attack childrens hospital wtf !!!

protesters/blm/antifa attack childrens hospital wtf !!!

Quote Originally Posted by mstrbass2000 View Post
    they even attacked a parent as he went to his car with his little girl whom is crying in terror,threw a brick thru their windshield

These are the animals that the democrat party supports. The cannot distance themselves from them because its what they are.

Just animals showing us who they are...
    Fu#k The Rest

notice how the hallway monitor and helper won't comment on a true story !!!

Really sad.....that's about as low as it gets.

1. Racist title for the post....you see black people and you post the they are BLM and Antifa....
    so EVERY time a white person does something we can call them the Klan?

2. Arrest any lawbreakers...if they are breaking the law arrest them. Thats if they are black, white, yellow, red, police, citizens, whoever it is. Its that simple. The problem I have is that when a black person breaks the law its put hum in jail...a white police officer breaks the law and its, "the black guy probably did something, or well he was a bad guy anyway.". Thats the thing now George Floyd was a thug...DOESNT MATTER. he still has rights...everyone should have to follow the law. Its ok to protest in the streets to open the beach..but not ok when it comes to equal rights for black people? Its allowed under the constitution. Protesting isn't illegal. Trump tear gassed PEACEFUL and law abiding, constitutionally allowable protesting for a photo op. No one cares...thats against the constitution..but people want to say its unconstitutional to close a beach.

3. What does this have to do with NFL or Raiders???

4. What the fuck does that have to do with the fact that White police officers kill black people at a higher rate than whites? Does this justify it in your minds? "I saw some black people do bad things so its perfectly ok to kill them in the street."
    THATS THE POINT...dont do the same old racist shit by not responding to the problem by shifting the focus to another issue. Its called the pivot and it happens ALL THE TIME.

5. I can one up you because there are THOUSANDS of videos of bad cops, racism, etc...but that would flood this place which is SUPPOSED to be about Raiders specifically and football in general. Why did you post that here? Go doing a Facebook hate group or a Neo Nazi group and post away. THIS PLACE isn't for that...and if it is..I'm out.

6. Seriously why are you stoking hate? Is equality for ALL people and equal rights for black people THAT hard for you to be ok with? Thats a serious question. You are going out of your way to justify hate and racism and inequality. Why?

Quote Originally Posted by jrhone View Post
    1. Racist title for the post....you see black people and you post the they are BLM and Antifa....
    so EVERY time a white person does something we can call them the Klan?

2. Arrest any lawbreakers...if they are breaking the law arrest them. Thats if they are black, white, yellow, red, police, citizens, whoever it is. Its that simple. The problem I have is that when a black person breaks the law its put hum in jail...a white police officer breaks the law and its, "the black guy probably did something, or well he was a bad guy anyway.". Thats the thing now George Floyd was a thug...DOESNT MATTER. he still has rights...everyone should have to follow the law. Its ok to protest in the streets to open the beach..but not ok when it comes to equal rights for black people? Its allowed under the constitution. Protesting isn't illegal. Trump tear gassed PEACEFUL and law abiding, constitutionally allowable protesting for a photo op. No one cares...thats against the constitution..but people want to say its unconstitutional to close a beach.

3. What does this have to do with NFL or Raiders???

4. What the fuck does that have to do with the fact that White police officers kill black people at a higher rate than whites? Does this justify it in your minds? "I saw some black people do bad things so its perfectly ok to kill them in the street."
    THATS THE POINT...dont do the same old racist shit by not responding to the problem by shifting the focus to another issue. Its called the pivot and it happens ALL THE TIME.

5. I can one up you because there are THOUSANDS of videos of bad cops, racism, etc...but that would flood this place which is SUPPOSED to be about Raiders specifically and football in general. Why did you post that here? Go doing a Facebook hate group or a Neo Nazi group and post away. THIS PLACE isn't for that...and if it is..I'm out.

6. Seriously why are you stoking hate? Is equality for ALL people and equal rights for black people THAT hard for you to be ok with? Thats a serious question. You are going out of your way to justify hate and racism and inequality. Why?
    deflecting as usual,where the comment on how wrong it was for these protesters,blm and antifa scum for scaring that little girl half to death and then attacking em by throwing a brick thru their windshield,what about the fact that these protesters,blm and antifa attacked a childrens hospital full of scared sick children and parents,you obviously condone this cause all you did was go to defend em

Quote Originally Posted by mstrbass2000 View Post
    deflecting as usual,where the comment on how wrong it was for these protesters,blm and antifa scum for scaring that little girl half to death and then attacking em by throwing a brick thru their windshield,what about the fact that these protesters,blm and antifa attacked a childrens hospital full of scared sick children and parents,you obviously condone this cause all you did was go to defend em
    Not deflecting...did you read point 2?

Thats pretty simple...I can restate in simpler, maybe less complicated terms if you like, but that says it all.

You are still claiming BLM and Antifa are responsible for that...Where is the proof it was BLM or Antifa?

You showing a video of something and YOU saying its BLM or Antifa doesnt mean its true. That would be like saying all white people belong to the Klan when thats not true. All black people are not ANTIFA. In fact ANTIFA has MANY non-black members. BLM is a peaceful movement and does not believe in violence, so what proof do you have that was BLM or ANTIFA? If you are saying because the people in the video were black, they are BLM or ANTIFA then thats racist and you are spreading racist propaganda which does NOTHING to help solve any problems. It literally spreads hate.

CONDONE it....again. This is what racists do...they start spreading ACTUAL lies. My post said this:

2. Arrest any lawbreakers...if they are breaking the law arrest them. Thats if they are black, white, yellow, red, police, citizens, whoever it is. Its that simple. The problem I have is that when a black person breaks the law its put him in jail...a white police officer breaks the law and its, "the black guy probably did something, or well he was a bad guy anyway.". Thats the thing now George Floyd was a thug...DOESNT MATTER. he still has rights...everyone should have to follow the law. Its ok to protest in the streets to open the beach..but not ok when it comes to equal rights for black people? Its allowed under the constitution. Protesting isn't illegal. Trump tear gassed PEACEFUL and law abiding, constitutionally allowable protesting for a photo op. No one cares...thats against the constitution..but people want to say its unconstitutional to close a beach.

How does that condone those actions...I LITERALLY SAID ARREST THEM. If you didnt want to read the whole paragraph because it was too big or maybe it had too many multisyllabic words, the first 3 words were, "Arrest Any Lawbreakers".

Again racist 101. You say some false racist shit....you state its BLM and ANTIFA. Its not. Then you say that I am condoning attacking children. So you just said INCORRECTLY (Lied)...that the Black Lives Matter organization in some way sponsored or participated in an attack against a children hospital. You then said that I condone attacking children. Instead of addressing REAL racism, I now have to PROVE that I am not for attacking children...all the while the racist agenda is kept alive.

Then you literally ignored everything else I intelligently posted in your incredibly grammatically incorrect response.