Page 1 of 14 12311 ... LastLast

Thread: NFL Admits it was wrong about Kneeling Protests...Says BLACK LIVES MATTER....

NFL Admits it was wrong about Kneeling Protests...Says BLACK LIVES MATTER....

https://news.yahoo.com/roger-goodell...230124111.html

I will just leave this here for the racists on the board to attack....

Hopefully they all finally grow a pair of balls and boycott like they said would a couple of years ago. Dumbasses have no backbone and never actually left. I would feel sorry for people like that but the ignorant deserve no sympathy. Scum.

Quote Originally Posted by jgrange View Post
    Hopefully they all finally grow a pair of balls and boycott like they said would a couple of years ago. Dumbasses have no backbone and never actually left. I would feel sorry for people like that but the ignorant deserve no sympathy. Scum.
    $$$$ at the end of the day and all day...taking that game check from the white guy sitting on billions of dollars....just like Lebron supporting communism.

fuck the n.f.l then !!! go ahead and allow kneeling and protesting at the stadiums then and see how fast you stadium empty out

Quote Originally Posted by mstrbass2000 View Post
    fuck the n.f.l then !!! go ahead and allow kneeling and protesting at the stadiums then and see how fast you stadium empty out
    Hey the racists still got Nascar...oh actually maybe not....Oh maybe an all white league? Yup...That'll show Goodell and his "Negro" Football League!!

Quote Originally Posted by jrhone View Post
    https://news.yahoo.com/roger-goodell...230124111.html

I will just leave this here for the racists on the board to attack....
    Which racists ? The white ones or the black ones ?

Quote Originally Posted by jrhone View Post
    Hey the racists still got Nascar...oh actually maybe not....Oh maybe an all white league? Yup...That'll show Goodell and his "Negro" Football League!!
    wrong the real racist got the n.f.l

Quote Originally Posted by RAIDERMAN818 View Post
    Which racists ? The white ones or the black ones ?
    you forgot the yellow and brown ones,ever sit down with an old asian an old mexican,an old black guy holy shit the shots heard are funny

The NFL may have solved the problem of how to social distance fans and get stadiums at reduced capacity.

yup I knew the racists wouldnt disappoint....enjoy the season!