Page 4 of 14 FirstFirst ... 23456 ... LastLast

Thread: NFL Admits it was wrong about Kneeling Protests...Says BLACK LIVES MATTER....

Quote Originally Posted by Raideriam View Post
    If one person takes a knee at OUR flag, then I'm out. the crats can get what they want a stadium full of empty pockets.
    easy for me to not buy merchandise or go to games and i can watch all the games free via iptv

Quote Originally Posted by jrhone View Post
    That is NOT a verified source...HAHAHA...The dude says "I think he spent 65,000 flying in Pizza for a private event"....

Now we take people saying "I think its what it cost" .....HAHA and that website! SOOOOOO legit!!! I will believe ANYTHING written there!! HAHAHA...keep believing it.

Isn't it interesting to ANYONE reading this, those on one side always calls names, personal insults, gets reprimanded for racist posts, threats...and another side just states facts from reputable sources...Hmm...interesting...
    Serious question for you, jrhone.

What exactly do you hope to accomplish with the kneeling ?

Anything specific you want done ?

I mean, there has to be an end game and purpose to the kneeling, protesting, and rioting.

What the fuck is it that you want ?

Does the poor oppressed black man want a pity party ? Reparations, maybe ?

Give me some specifics. Not generalities or platitudes. Let's cut the bullshit and get down to business, because quite frankly all I see you doing is whining and complaining. WTF do you hope to accomplish ?

You've got my attention. I'm all ears.

TRUMP 2020

JUST WIN BABY

Quote Originally Posted by RAIDERMAN818 View Post

What exactly do you hope to accomplish with the kneeling ?

Anything specific you want done ?

I mean, there has to be an end game and purpose to the kneeling, protesting, and rioting.

What the fuck is it that you want ?

Does the poor oppressed black man want a pity party ? Reparations, maybe ?

Give me some specifics. Not generalities or platitudes. Let's cut the bullshit and get down to business, because quite frankly all I see you doing is whining and complaining. WTF do you hope to accomplish ?

You've got my attention. I'm all ears.

TRUMP 2020

JUST WIN BABY
    They don't have an end game. They just want to piss and moan, because the more they piss and moan the more money that gets thrown at them. It's the same with every liberal cause, the don't have a solution to a problem. Whether is climate change(doesn't exist) or health care whatever it is. The don't solve problems they only create bigger ones. They just want to be able to point the finger and guilt people into agreeing with them. Liberals are scum of the earth. You know it, I know it and more people are realizing it. Also the race baiters like AL and Jesse don't want equality. They already have it, and always had it. They just want to give the appearance that they are not looked at as equals.. Because if it doesn't exist, which it doesn't and the people that listen to them know it doesn't exist. They cannot earn a living by shaking down businesses.
    Last edited by psly2124; 06-06-2020 at 05:20 AM.

Quote Originally Posted by psly2124 View Post
    They don't have an end game. They just want to piss and moan, because the more they piss and moan the more money that gets thrown at them. It's the same with every liberal cause, the don't have a solution to a problem. Whether is climate change(doesn't exist) or health care whatever it is. The don't solve problems they only create bigger ones. They just want to be able to point the finger and guilt people into agreeing with them. Liberals are scum of the earth. You know it, I know it and more people are realizing it. Also the race baiters like AL and Jesse don't want equality. They already have it, and always had it. They just want to give the appearance that they are not looked at as equals.. Because if it doesn't exist, which it doesn't and the people that listen to them know it doesn't exist. They cannot earn a living by shaking down businesses.
    democrat/liberals dont give a damn about people of color,they just wanna appease em and use em every 4 yrs for elections,thousands of promises made,none kept except joe bidens crime bill which incarcerated 10 of thousands of young black men,have things gotten better for black over the last 40 yrs...hell no,they are still stuck in shit holes,still stuck sending their kids to failing schools with the worst teachers,still stuck in horrible living conditions,still stuck in gang invested area's,still stuck in drug infested area's and have no hope or ops and worst of all is blacks refuse to assimilate and grow with society,every other ethnicity (italians,irish,japanese,chinese,korean,hispanics ect ect)has adapted/assimilated and grown with AMERICA,the hispanic (legal) have done that too and now are thriving and adding to our country

Quote Originally Posted by mstrbass2000 View Post
    easy for me to not buy merchandise or go to games and i can watch all the games free via iptv
    Any half way decent IPTV service is not free, dipshit

Quote Originally Posted by RAIDERMAN818 View Post
    Pussy boy wants to be serious now. Fuck off.

Quote Originally Posted by mstrbass2000 View Post
    yeah,i made hallway monitors list !!!
    You claimed you don't read my posts but now you're reading my signature. Funny how that works. You're a habitual pathological liar - sounds a like a certain orange guy we all know... Hmmmm.

Quote Originally Posted by jgrange View Post
    Pussy boy wants to be serious now. Fuck off.
    Hall Monitor, I was asking jrhone, not you. Keep your interloping ass out of this. Let jrhone speak for himself. He doesn't need a racist phoney leftist punk to be his mouthpiece or think for him. jrhone is twice as smart as you and lives the life.

jrhone's opinions and answers matter on this. Your's don't. You're not capable of anwering the question anyway. Now stop being a racist and let him speak for himself. STFU.

jrhone doesn't know shit about football and he's a Carrtard, but he's still twice as smart as you are and twice as real. Keep your phoney racist ass out of this and quit derailing the conversation.

How the fuck does a pastor from Houston say Floyd was an OG family man, when he has a record of armed robbery..5 year jail sentence & home invasion against an old lady pointing a gun at her ransacking her house & numerous drug charges & he is on Fentanyl & Meth that's not a good combo!!!?? Granted he didn't deserve to die from some asshole cop who had to have known who he was!! But the narrative Floyd was an Angel is BS!

Quote Originally Posted by pfish57 View Post
    How the fuck does a pastor from Houston say Floyd was an OG family man, when he has a record of armed robbery..5 year jail sentence & home invasion against an old lady pointing a gun at her ransacking her house & numerous drug charges & he is on Fentanyl & Meth that's not a good combo!!!?? Granted he didn't deserve to die from some asshole cop who had to have known who he was!! But the narrative Floyd was an Angel is BS!
    No 60 inch Tv...

No peace.