Page 3 of 14 FirstFirst 1234513 ... LastLast

Thread: NFL Admits it was wrong about Kneeling Protests...Says BLACK LIVES MATTER....

Thank you Drew Brees

Through my ongoing conversations with friends, teammates, and leaders in the black community, I realize this is not an issue about the American flag. It has never been. We can no longer use the flag to turn people away or distract them from the real issues that face our black communities.
    We did this back in 2017, and regretfully I brought it back with my comments this week. We must stop talking about the flag and shift our attention to the real issues of systemic racial injustice, economic oppression, police brutality, and judicial & prison reform.
    We are at a critical juncture in our nationís history! If not now, then when?
    We as a white community need to listen and learn from the pain and suffering of our black communities. We must acknowledge the problems, identify the solutions, and then put this into action. The black community cannot do it alone. This will require all of us.
    Last edited by jrhone; 06-05-2020 at 04:57 PM.

Bath House Barry spending 65k to fly in pizza and hot dogs

https://fellowshipoftheminds.com/oba...s-from-chicago

Quote Originally Posted by psly2124 View Post
    Bath House Barry spending 65k to fly in pizza and hot dogs

https://fellowshipoftheminds.com/oba...s-from-chicago
    That is NOT a verified source...HAHAHA...The dude says "I think he spent 65,000 flying in Pizza for a private event"....

Now we take people saying "I think its what it cost" .....HAHA and that website! SOOOOOO legit!!! I will believe ANYTHING written there!! HAHAHA...keep believing it.

Isn't it interesting to ANYONE reading this, those on one side always calls names, personal insults, gets reprimanded for racist posts, threats...and another side just states facts from reputable sources...Hmm...interesting...

I figured there would be a few black racists in this thread..

BLACK LIES MATTER
    Fu#k The Rest

Quote Originally Posted by jrhone View Post
    LOLOLOLOL...you mean that Dude has made $135 million golfing for 3.5 years? lol...the very definition of "personal gain".
    You are a fucking idiot and we'll leave it at that!

Look at all of these racist cockroaches come out of the wood work.

818 feeling emboldened to show his true colors. What a shit stain of a human being.

Quote Originally Posted by Raiderjohn622 View Post
    $$$$ at the end of the day and all day...taking that game check from the white guy sitting on billions of dollars....just like Lebron supporting communism.
    This doesn't even make sense. I'm talking about dipshit fans like you who want to boycott the NFL if they allow kneeling for the anthem. As for Lebron, I criticize him for cow towing to China rather than supporting the HK protestors frequently. Clown post.

Quote Originally Posted by jgrange View Post
    This doesn't even make sense. I'm talking about dipshit fans like you who want to boycott the NFL if they allow kneeling for the anthem. As for Lebron, I criticize him for cow towing to China rather than supporting the HK protestors frequently. Clown post.
    Its going to be FUCKS like you that the NFL fails.

If one person takes a knee at OUR flag, then I'm out. the crats can get what they want a stadium full of empty pockets.

yeah,i made hallway monitors list !!!