Page 5 of 14 FirstFirst ... 34567 ... LastLast

Thread: NFL Admits it was wrong about Kneeling Protests...Says BLACK LIVES MATTER....

Quote Originally Posted by jgrange View Post
    Any half way decent IPTV service is not free, dipshit
    hey dipshit does the n.f.l get paid from a good iptv service,no !!!

You claimed you don't read my posts but now you're reading my signature. Funny how that works. You're a habitual pathological liar - sounds a like a certain orange guy we all know... Hmmmm.
    yeah,grange admits to being hallway monitor and is now throwing a fit he was exposed !!!

Quote Originally Posted by RAIDERMAN818 View Post
    Hall Monitor, I was asking jrhone, not you. Keep your interloping ass out of this. Let jrhone speak for himself. He doesn't need a racist phoney leftist punk to be his mouthpiece or think for him. jrhone is twice as smart as you and lives the life.

jrhone's opinions and answers matter on this. Your's don't. You're not capable of anwering the question anyway. Now stop being a racist and let him speak for himself. STFU.

jrhone doesn't know shit about football and he's a Carrtard, but he's still twice as smart as you are and twice as real. Keep your phoney racist ass out of this and quit derailing the conversation.
    hallway monitor is pissed your not paying attention to him anymore cause i put him in the corner with his pointy dunce cap and facing the wall,now throwing a fit

Quote Originally Posted by Raideriam View Post
    No 60 inch Tv...

No peace.
    liberal media,democrats,blm and antifa need their heroes in order to justify throwing their shit fits of rioting,looting,burning,assaulting,killing !!!

Poor guy is still flailing about in here pathetically

Quote Originally Posted by mstrbass2000 View Post
    hey dipshit does the n.f.l get paid from a good iptv service,no !!!
    It's still not free, you dumb fuck

Poor guy is still flailing about in here pathetically
    more bs flailing from pathetic hallway monitor

It's still not free, you dumb fuck
    your a pathetic weakling,dude

Just another lying POS idiot is what he is!

The NFL was wrong. They should have come down hard on the protestors. They didn't. Now the radicals have the power. If Goodell came down and said no protesting during the anthem or the players would be suspended. Problem solved. When you give radicals and inch, they take a yard, when you gave them a yard they take a mile. Goodlel could have said if you want to hold a protest, protests are to be done at the end of the the game, not before. Problem solved. Goodell is a failure and if the owners were smart, they would remove him.