Page 11 of 17 FirstFirst ... 910111213 ... LastLast

Thread: Drew Brees speaks out about kneeling and gets back lash.

Think about it, who in their right mind would want Joe Biden leading this country? !

Quote Originally Posted by Raideriam View Post
    Think about it, who in their right mind would want Joe Biden leading this country? !
    He will be the leading vote getter with dead people.

Quote Originally Posted by psly2124 View Post
    He will be the leading vote getter with dead people.
    dont forget the illegal alien vote

Quote Originally Posted by pfish57 View Post
    The Irish were Slaves in 1825 in Australia...I wonder how many people know that? That are not Irish!!! I'm sure not many black people!
    white slavery happened but is not a subject any liberal or democrat wants to talk about

Drew Brees denounces Trump's rhetoric

That cop in Minnesota has a couple of things in common with Trump now. Both are racist and both tried to commit voter fraud in Florida. Typical.

rasmussen has trumps black support crossing over 40%,gallup has trumps black support at 34% there are now 5 seperate polls from well known pollsters showing trumps black support at between 32-40% and his hispanic support is even stronger then his black support

Quote Originally Posted by jgrange View Post
    That cop in Minnesota has a couple of things in common with Trump now. Both are racist and both tried to commit voter fraud in Florida. Typical.

grange the racist calling others racist is laughable

The president committing felony voting fraud:

Quote Originally Posted by pfish57 View Post
    I'm just here to Bump this!!!!!Attachment 238
    Good job on posting the issues of police brutality on the people. I posted about this on Facebook too. Dumbass cops pushing an elderly man over who was trying to return a police helmet. One cop tried to help him out then got pushed by another officer. The cops get suspended then the other 57 cops throw a hissy fit and all resign from that task force. Bunch of snowflakes all of them.

These cops are starting more riots than protecting and serving.