Page 12 of 17 FirstFirst ... 21011121314 ... LastLast

Thread: Drew Brees speaks out about kneeling and gets back lash.

Quote Originally Posted by RAIDERMAN818 View Post
    Drew should not have walked back or apologized for his comments about respecting the flag and standing for the anthem no matter how many SJW assholes don't like it.

I don't care how much bullshit the media spins, blacks are NOT being hunted down and murdered by the police.

That is a huge LIE. Statistics prove it.

George Floyd died due to an act of police brutality. No one is denying that. Once cuffed, Floyd should have been taken to jail.

But let's cut the shit and quit trying to make out like George Floyd was some sort of angel. Floyd had already done time for armed home invasion. On the day he died, he was hopped up on meth and fentanyl and was passing counterfeit money.

He didn't deserve to die, but he brought about the interraction with the police that led to his demise. He was not hunted down.

Mike Brown wasn't hunted down either. He was a thug that was justifiably ventilated by a cop that he was assaulting and trying to murder.

Think LeBron James and Al Sharpton should apologize for the 'hands up, don't shoot' lie that they pushed which resulted in the Ferguson riots ?

Pants up, don't loot.

I'm white so I guess I'm not allowed to say blacks should be more concerned about being murdered or assaulted by other blacks than by the police. Let's just stick our heads in the sand and ignore the amount of violent black crime.

Seems to me that black lives matter less when they are taken by other blacks.

In the year 2019, nineteen unarmed caucasians were killed by the police compared to nine unarmed blacks. Fact.

Black lies matter.

Every American should stand for the anthem and respect the flag.

Brees shouldn't be apologizing for his comments, it's the kneelers that should be apologizing to him and every other person that loves the USA.
    I know I posted I'd return in January but damn I agree with you so damn much 818 it's INSANE LOL! I had to speak on a non Raider topic.I disagree with 2 many ppl here to waste my time to get mad n argue with everyone. Im Waiting for RESULTS to talk. I don't do social media (facebook,twitter, Instagram) That shit is Fake AF! BUT..... I live in San Bernardino California and so many Buildings are bordered up cuz of this looting and rioting it's ridicules. But ya 818 you are right 1000000 % right here.
    I got crucified in the live comments section during the Pat McAfee show today for supporting Drew Brees and How pissed off I was about Darius Butler throwing around the term "white privilege" when talking about Adam Vinitari.
    I been Beat the fuck down by cops in the streets and in jail bad. Harassed when I use to drive a POS bucket back in the day. Got jumped for being WHITE in the wrong neighborhood. IMO the term "white privilege" is racist. It implies that ALL white people are privileged and face NO bullshit in life and have an easy.

First thought in your brain AS AN AMERICAN, instinctively. You see someone taking knee before the flag. You think "wow" that's fucked up and disrespectful being an American Citizen

"THEN PEOPLE SAY WHY are they doing that"!!!!!!!!

The NFL is made up of 70% African Americans. Add up ALL OF THERE SALARIES COMBINED. That is ALOT more than enough capital to make a change in this country, By SOOO much!!! If they truly wanted to do something about it and making difference.

Taking a knee During the Anthem is disrespectful in so many aspects and using the term "white privilege" is as IGNORANT as saying all blacks are gang bangers and drug dealers.

IM for all races. & Equal Equanimity. Thank you goodnight

You're the guy who lied about getting in a fight over wearing a Raiders hat. Nothing of what you just said is relevant because you probably made it all up as well.

Quote Originally Posted by RAIDERMAN818 View Post
    too much whining
    You cry like a baby back bitch

Jimmy Fallon was my favorite late night host, he was always kept it bipartisan. then the democrats found him doin a Chris Rock comedy of him doing black face on Saturday night live and he is being scrutinized for it. He has now become a boring ass host who only has black people.

Jimmy be a man.

Jimmy Fallon again apologized on his own when he didn't have to do anything at all. Imagine that. People don't want to be racist shit bags and poor Raideriam here is loading up his gun for the race war. What a cuck.

Quote Originally Posted by jgrange View Post
    Jimmy Fallon again apologized on his own when he didn't have to do anything at all. Imagine that. People don't want to be racist shit bags and poor Raideriam here is loading up his gun for the race war. What a cuck.
    Yup Jimmy has fallen into the DIm ocratick mind , Ill loot you a Target for a Wal mart. you get the 60 inch and Ill het the laptops.

And yes my guns are loaded and ready, And I still don't feel sorry for you.

You're the guy who lied about getting in a fight over wearing a Raiders hat. Nothing of what you just said is relevant because you probably made it all up as well.
    To sacrifice myself to Raider Nation proving the false Narratives about all Raider Fans are GangBangers and would bring violence to LA if they moved back to LA

I made a post about I took somones Raider hat cuz he said he just liked the colors. Coming from someone ME who got jumped and jacked for there Raider Cap by actual gang members. Luckily I didn't get killed.

This dillrod wants to put me on a post saying I don't feel bad about black people.

Guess What I fucking don't...you are afforded the same rights as me!

Tell me you Aren't !