3. New Orleans
    4. San Francisco
    5. Tampa Bay
    6. Seattle
    7. Tennessee
    8. Las Vegas Raiders
    9. Dallas
    10. Pittsburgh

A bit high. Is it April 1st because i've been told the media hates us? I would put us around 15th. Don't think our roster is better than Pittsburgh(with Ben) or Dallas.

Yeah. Since I’m not the Head Cheerleader, F lowing I n B ullshit Savior, I’m not quite ready to anoint this team #8 in the power rankings. I think offensively, on PAPER, potentially better than Pitt, but maybe not Dallas. Defense, I make ZERO predictions because we simply DONT KNOW. Lots of new pieces. They should be better, but, I’m not giving this team credit until it is earned. They’re my team. They’ll ALWAYS be my team, but I’m not drinking the Kool Aid every time

How about the Vikings in the top 10?

Houston we have a problem....

King says "I probably like the Raiders more than most because of the offensive improvement and because of four defensive additions: defensive end Carl Nassib, inside linebackers Cory Littleton and Nick Kwiatkowski, and cornerback Prince Amukamara (decent year in 2019 in Chicago, very good in 2018)."

How dare he say anything good about the Raiders. lol.

Quote Originally Posted by DonkeyHater View Post
    Even with the losses on defense, think they are better than us. They had a pretty good draft too. If not top ten they are 11

Quote Originally Posted by DonkeyHater View Post
    King has the Vikings at 11. He says "I like the Vikings, but this is a team with some defensive questions."

Quote Originally Posted by psly2124 View Post
    Even with the losses on defense, think they are better than us. They had a pretty good draft too. If not top ten they are 11
    the loss of stephon diggs is a problem,the loss of linval joseph,xavier rhoads,trae waynes,everson griffin,josh kline g,mackensie alexander,kearse and sendejo (both safeties) they opted to pay kirk cousins and anthony harris and sign a bounch of journeymen replacements because of the cap,this team is not gonna be good even with the good draft

I am surprised. I mean I disagree with him. There's no way we made a jump from the 20s to the top 10. I mean sure it could happen but I have to see it to believe it. Kudos to Peter King for believing in us at least.