Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

Thread: Peter King's Power Ranking

[QUOTE=psly2124;93507]
    Quote Originally Posted by mstrbass2000 View Post
    i loved jefferson in this draft had him as my #4 wr but he isn't gonna replace diggs yr 1,maybe by yr3 he might,speaking of keelen doss and ateman the viking signed tajae sharp a journeyman guy to replace diggs[/QUOT

The drafted Jefferson to replace Diggs, they are not. counting on Tajae Sharpe. We traded for Trevor Davis to replace AB, same concept.
    jefferson plays in the slot mostly,the same spot thielen excels from,not sure how jefferson is gonna be able to replace diggs in this offense early on

personally, power rankings dont mean jack. It looks good when someone evaluates your team and says they look like a good team, but if you dont put it on the field, its worthless

8th? wow. And here I thought hoping for a top HALF team was stretching it. I just want to be ranked somewhere in the teens for a change, then color me happy.

But of course rankings change considerably through the year. I won't be disappointed as long as we see improvement from last year. I'm a glass half full kinda guy.

[QUOTE=mstrbass2000;93509]
    Quote Originally Posted by psly2124 View Post

jefferson plays in the slot mostly,the same spot thielen excels from,not sure how jefferson is gonna be able to replace diggs in this offense early on
    he wont for sure. They had probably the best draft though.But gave Cousins too much money.