Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast

Thread: Peter King's Power Ranking

Quote Originally Posted by mstrbass2000 View Post
    the loss of stephon diggs is a problem,the loss of linval joseph,xavier rhoads,trae waynes,everson griffin,josh kline g,mackensie alexander,kearse and sendejo (both safeties) they opted to pay kirk cousins and anthony harris and sign a bounch of journeymen replacements because of the cap,this team is not gonna be good even with the good draft
    Division is weak. They can still win the division. Still have some very good players like D. Hunter, Barr, Hendricks and Smith on defense. That core is very good. Diggs is a good player but I don't think the miss a beat with Jefferson.

Quote Originally Posted by psly2124 View Post
    Division is weak. They can still win the division. Still have some very good players like D. Hunter, Barr, Hendricks and Smith on defense. That core is very good. Diggs is a good player but I don't think the miss a beat with Jefferson.
    diggs is very very good and jefferson is a rookie whom played most of his plays from the slot the same place adam thielen makes his money

Wow....Nice power ranking for the raiders

diggs is very very good and jefferson is a rookie whom played most of his plays from the slot the same place adam thielen makes his money
    Its going to take sometime for Jefferson, but the drop off will not be significant. They also have Irv Smith who was a rookie last year, he is going to improve this season to ease the loss of Diggs. So Jefferson and Smith will make up for the production of Diggs.

Its going to take sometime for Jefferson, but the drop off will not be significant. They also have Irv Smith who was a rookie last year, he is going to improve this season to ease the loss of Diggs. So Jefferson and Smith will make up for the production of Diggs.
    they lost their explosive guy,the guy whom could score at anytime,thielen,smith and jefferson certainly will not replace that

they lost their explosive guy,the guy whom could score at anytime,thielen,smith and jefferson certainly will not replace that
    You will be surprised by Jefferson. He will put up the best numbers for a rookie receiver

theres a difference when your getting the numbers from several guys instead of one. when you get those numbers from one, the defense has to account for that one, making it easier for the others. when youre platooning it, the numbers might be equal, but the coverages arent

Quote Originally Posted by Raiderfan43 View Post
    theres a difference when your getting the numbers from several guys instead of one. when you get those numbers from one, the defense has to account for that one, making it easier for the others. when youre platooning it, the numbers might be equal, but the coverages arent
    I can agree with that. Jefferson is a legit WR prospect so the production falloff won't be as significant if he were replaced by Keelon Doss or Marcell Atman. Like how we had to replace AB last year. Diggs is a very good player and Jefferson is not on his level yet. I don't see the offense missing Diggs too much.

I can agree with that. Jefferson is a legit WR prospect so the production falloff won't be as significant if he were replaced by Keelon Doss or Marcell Atman. Like how we had to replace AB last year. Diggs is a very good player and Jefferson is not on his level yet. I don't see the offense missing Diggs too much.
    i loved jefferson in this draft had him as my #4 wr but he isn't gonna replace diggs yr 1,maybe by yr3 he might,speaking of keelen doss and ateman the viking signed tajae sharp a journeyman guy to replace diggs

[QUOTE=mstrbass2000;93503]i loved jefferson in this draft had him as my #4 wr but he isn't gonna replace diggs yr 1,maybe by yr3 he might,speaking of keelen doss and ateman the viking signed tajae sharp a journeyman guy to replace diggs[/QUOT

The drafted Jefferson to replace Diggs, they are not. counting on Tajae Sharpe. We traded for Trevor Davis to replace AB, same concept.