Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

Thread: Ruggs hurt

Yet we wonder why our society is filled with so many pussies!

ruggs ain't no selfish prick,like some others but in this case it costed him an injury,should be fine though

PFT is reporting Ruggs needed stitches in his thigh. He is predicted to be healthy for the start of training camp. I hope so.

Quote Originally Posted by Johnkr View Post
    PFT is reporting Ruggs needed stitches in his thigh. He is predicted to be healthy for the start of training camp. I hope so.
    his old man never gave it much thought,said is was minor

Quote Originally Posted by Johnkr View Post
    Training camp this year or next ?

First good news in a while !

USA

TRUMP 2020

JUST WIN BABY

Quote Originally Posted by RAIDERMAN818 View Post
    I never saw anyone using crutches because they had a small thigh incision.
    Yeah me either but the reason for it was to keep pressure off of that leg as to not cause anymore damage. Again they stated it was a preventative measure due to not being able to go to doctor/hospital with covid-19 going on.
    As with everything in this world, the truth of the matter is somewhere in between

Henry Ruggs WR, Las Vegas Raiders
    ESPN's Adam Schefter reports first-round Raiders WR Henry Ruggs (thigh) is expected to be ready for training camp.

Ruggs required stitches after supposedly "(getting) pinned between a trailer and a car while helping a friend move." Schefter reports he suffered no "muscular damage." Hopefully this is the last we ever hear of it.