Page 2 of 5 FirstFirst 1234 ... LastLast

Thread: Jordy Nelson On Derek Carr

Quote Originally Posted by psly2124 View Post
    Neither offense of defenses is anywhere near top 10. Both units have improved but both are very young. Until these rookies get on the field and play well they cannot be considered good NFL players. Even if they play well they are at least a year from being considered top 10. We don't really have a playmaker on defense or an elite talent on that side of the ball. Crosby looks good but he has to do it year in and year out to be considered a great player. We have had many one year wonders. Settle down with the extremely high expectations. We saw a big improvement from year 1 to 2. Hopefully we see a similar jump from 2 to 3. We are getting better that is the most important thing. Playoff should be the goal. Ideally winning the Super Bowl is the goal, but that is an unrealistic goal. Just like having an undefeated season in unrealistic.
    Abram & Littleton will be the playmakers. I trust Trayvon Mullen on #1WRs. Crosby will be Better. Nick Kwiatkoski is another upgrade. Ferrell stepping up is HUGE. Nassib is a solid guy. I like our DT rotation. No Stars but solid. The Defense can be top 15. The battle at CB between Prince Amukamara ,Nevin Lawson & Damon Arnette for that #2 & #3 CB spot will be interesting. Idk if Amik gets in unless hes the baller like they say he is. FS will be solid with Randall , Harris n still got Joyner on the books. Hopefully he earns his keep this season.
    I dont even have to go on about our Offense that will be ELITE AF! Hopefully the Defense figures it out. Were big, fast & have the means to fuck teams up.
    Last edited by APROVO; 05-24-2020 at 08:45 AM.

Quote Originally Posted by APROVO View Post
    Abram & Littleton will be the playmakers. I trust Trayvon Mullen on #1WRs. Crosby will be Better. Nick Kwiatkoski is another upgrade. Ferrell stepping up is HUGE. Nassib is a solid guy. I like our DT rotation. No Stars but solid. The Defense can be top 15. The battle at CB between Prince Amukamara ,Nevin Lawson & Damon Arnette for that #2 & #3 CB spot will be interesting. Idk if Amik gets in unless hes the baller like they say he is. FS will be solid with Randall , Harris n still got Joyner on the books. Hopefully he earns his keep this season.
    I dont even have to go on about our Offense that will be ELITE AF! Hopefully the Defense figures it out. Were big, fast & have the means to fuck teams up.
    How can you say Abram is going to be a playmaker? How can you trust Mullen to guard #1's? Abram has played a grand total of 2 NFL quarters and Mullen started about half a season. Randall is not solid, he flat out stinks. He gave up 8 touchdowns in 10 games last year. These are huge questions marks, if any of the three fail the defense can potentially be awful once again. I think Abram and Mullen can be good players but they are going to have growing pains. We need Abram and Mullen to play very good and it's possible they do. To assume that both are going to be great players and playmakers is just fan talk.

This thread should be renamed 'The Pussyboy Circle Jerk'.

The usual suspects slobbering on Derek's knob.

Bunch of jackasses that still don't realize that Carrbage is a mediocre pussy even after 6 full years of watching the gutless loser.

Pathetically hilarious.

Quote Originally Posted by RAIDERMAN818 View Post

Bunch of jackasses that still don't realize that Carrbage is a mediocre pussy even after 6 full years of watching the gutless loser.

Pathetically hilarious.
    Jesus, man! You couldn’t be more annoying if you tried! Once again you provide absolutely nothing to this thread. You sound like a broken record. CaRr iS a PuSsyBoY.... blah blah blah.

Quote Originally Posted by RAIDERMAN818 View Post

Pathetically hilarious.
    or we could rename it "818 gets yet another chance to spew his one note garbage" Hope he has a great season, hope the Raiders have a great season, maybe then youll STFU about it.

Quote Originally Posted by Raiderfan43 View Post
    or we could rename it "818 gets yet another chance to spew his one note garbage" Hope he has a great season, hope the Raiders have a great season, maybe then youll STFU about it.
    That is every thread. It does not need to be about Carr it could be about the weather and I think you would still hear the same response from him.

LOL. The Pussyboy fan club insists on having their circle jerk.

What a bunch of morons.

What is this adulation of Pussyboy based on ?

What exactly has Pussyboy done to earn his folk hero status amongst the Carrbage lovers ?

Does Pussyboy win games with his legs ? Does Pussyboy extend plays ? Does Pussyboy show any pocket presence ? Does Pussyboy sidestep a pass rush or slide in the pocket ? Does Pussyboy stretch the field ? Does Pussyboy read opposing defenses ? Does Pussyboy throw open his WRs ? Does Pussyboy make any 'wow' throws ?

What the fuck do you Carrtard simpletons see in Pussyboy ???

What the fuck does he do well ?

There has to be a reason you assclowns are so devoted to Pussyboy.

I wish one of you fools would explain why you're so in love with the mediocre pussy.

I wouldn't despise Pussyboy so much if it wasn't for his jackass fan club.

I don't expect that any of the Carrbage loving jackasses will be able to tell me what it is that he does so well to earn their undying devotion and love. That's because the mediocre pussy doesn't do anything really well (except for turfing the ball or fumbling through the endzone ).

Let me try this instead...what do you jackasses think Pussyboy's legacy will be when his career comes to a merciful end ??

We LOVE the Raiders...Carr is the QB end of discussion. You can WANT them to move on from Carr all you want 818...It does not mean you are right or we have to agree with you.

We are Raiders FANS. I will be critical for sure but I will still root for every motherfucking player on this roster that is not a total piece of shit off the field as long as they are on this team!

Get over your hate of Carr...It is seriously starting to borderline on obsession. Did you want to plow his field and he turned you down so now your all butt hurt? WTF dude. We get it you dont like Carr.

We all love the Raiders and this is a Raiders forum in the off season. So we are allowed to be optimistic about the team.

Fuck off and go back to where you came from and leave us actual fans alone!

Did everything but explain what Pussyboy does so well that you worship him or say what you think his legacy will be.

Has to be something better than he's a RAIDER.

Carrbage loving jackass !