Page 5 of 5 FirstFirst ... 345

Thread: Jordy Nelson On Derek Carr

Quote Originally Posted by psly2124 View Post
    I was told Carr doesn't extend plays , so this must be fake.
    Derek Carr is supposed to be shaking defenders like Michael Vick to be given credit for using his legs. He needs to play like Peyton Manning in his prime to be given credit for his throwing ability. Derek Carr needs to win 6 Superbowls like Tom Brady to be given credit for his leadership ability.

Quote Originally Posted by APROVO View Post
    Derek Carr is supposed to be shaking defenders like Michael Vick to be given credit for using his legs. He needs to play like Peyton Manning in his prime to be given credit for his throwing ability. Derek Carr needs to win 6 Superbowls like Tom Brady to be given credit for his leadership ability.
    He needs to win 4 of the next 3 Super Bowls or he should be cut!

Quote Originally Posted by Pitzrrr View Post
    He needs to win 4 of the next 3 Super Bowls or he should be cut!
    Man its just frustrating. Im not saying Carr is ELITE! but he's a good QB.James Jones was on the Pat McAfee show today saying almost the same exact shit Jordy Nelson was saying. (they get alot of Packers cuz AJ Hawk is on the show)
    Jordy & Jones dont owe the Raiders or Derek Carr SHIT! They were both on the team for only 1 season. Why would they lie? Especially James Jones...Hes a football analyst now.

Jordy and Jones both could of nicely, politely and professionally said some shit like "No, Mariota is gona take his job..I love Derek but blah blah blah.

But No, they said Great positive things. Whys that? Like I said above. They dont owe Derek Carr or the Raiders JACK SHIT!

Im sick ppl talking shit. We get a good respectable QB for once in a fucking decade. & Complain cuz hes not playing like a GOAT or carrying our shitty roster on his fucking back which he BROKE and played with after couple weeks. Hes a pussy tho right? GTFOH you DUMBFUCK.
    Derek Carr FINALLY has a TEAM that can make some noise. "There's no more excuses" is what everyone says. Im waiting to hear the STUPID FUCKING SHIT excuses the haters say after The Raiders/ Derek Carr kick some ass and have a great season
    Last edited by APROVO; 05-28-2020 at 03:28 PM.

What the fuck are you Carrtards babbling about now ?

You clowns are actually losing your minds over Pussyboy extending a play by rolling left and hitting Renfrow for a TD ? It's a good play by Pussyboy. Very similar to the play he made when he hit Crabs for the game winner with time expired against the Chefs.

A good play, but nothing fantastic. You should EXPECT Pussyboy to make that play, not lose your minds over it. So he's made two plays like that in 3 years. Kiss his ass and put him in the HOF ! LMAO.

Kind of like the 3 yard TD run he made against the Chargers last year. It was a ROUTINE run. The Carrtards think it was soooo great mainly bcz Pussyboy didn't screw it up. Goes to show you how pathetic Pussyboy is. He makes a routine play and the Carrtards are gonna jack off over it and compare Pussyboy's running ability to Mike Vick or Lamar Jackson.

Some of you clowns are actually comparing Pussyboy to Peyton Manning in this very thread. Fucking hilarious.

I'm glad APROVO is shooting his yapper off. He's got Pussyboy kicking ass and having a great season. Now that Carrbitch finally has a team around him, there are no more excuses. Sounds good.

Bookmark this thread. Pussyboy better have a great season. You Carrtards better not be making excuses if he doesn't.

I'll be happy to eat crow if Pussyboy lights it up. I get the feelling if the mediocre pussy doesn't get it done, you Carrtards will still be making excuses.

You jackasses are sooooo predictable.

MEDIOCRE PUSSY LOSER !!!!

Quote Originally Posted by APROVO View Post
    LMAO @ Pussyboy shaking defenders like Vick, playing like Peyton and winning 6 SBs like Brady.

Pussyboy can't shake the piss off his dick, plays like Peyton's daughter, and hasn't even made it to a single playoff game, much less win 6 SBs.

Get real.

Quote Originally Posted by RAIDERMAN818 View Post
    What the fuck are you Carrtards babbling about now ?

You clowns are actually losing your minds over Pussyboy extending a play by rolling left and hitting Renfrow for a TD ? It's a good play by Pussyboy. Very similar to the play he made when he hit Crabs for the game winner with time expired against the Chefs.

A good play, but nothing fantastic. You should EXPECT Pussyboy to make that play, not lose your minds over it. So he's made two plays like that in 3 years. Kiss his ass and put him in the HOF ! LMAO.

Kind of like the 3 yard TD run he made against the Chargers last year. It was a ROUTINE run. The Carrtards think it was soooo great mainly bcz Pussyboy didn't screw it up. Goes to show you how pathetic Pussyboy is. He makes a routine play and the Carrtards are gonna jack off over it and compare Pussyboy's running ability to Mike Vick or Lamar Jackson.

Some of you clowns are actually comparing Pussyboy to Peyton Manning in this very thread. Fucking hilarious.

I'm glad APROVO is shooting his yapper off. He's got Pussyboy kicking ass and having a great season. Now that Carrbitch finally has a team around him, there are no more excuses. Sounds good.

Bookmark this thread. Pussyboy better have a great season. You Carrtards better not be making excuses if he doesn't.

I'll be happy to eat crow if Pussyboy lights it up. I get the feelling if the mediocre pussy doesn't get it done, you Carrtards will still be making excuses.

You jackasses are sooooo predictable.

MEDIOCRE PUSSY LOSER !!!!
    And noone is making those comparisons. You keep saying he doesnt extend plays, doesnt use his legs to make plays, wont throw downfield. when you get shown that he does do those things, that means people are losing their minds over a play? get real. Noone compared him to Peyton, the statement was he would have to PLAY LIKE PEYTON to get credit for his ability.

LOL. Yeah, OK. I'm just imagining Pussyboy being compared to Vick, Peyton and Brady in this thread.

Every defensive coordinator is scared shitless of Pussyboy running the ball, extending plays and stretching the field. ROFLMFA.

No more excuses this year, right 43 ???

Quote Originally Posted by RAIDERMAN818 View Post
    LOL. Yeah, OK. I'm just imagining Pussyboy being compared to Vick, Peyton and Brady in this thread.

Every defensive coordinator is scared shitless of Pussyboy running the ball, extending plays and stretching the field. ROFLMFA.

No more excuses this year, right 43 ???
    If youre saying they are comparing him to those QBs, then you are imagining it. He said the DC would have to play like those QBs to get any credit for it. And I agree, no excuses this season, hes got the weapons around him, he needs to produce.

Here's a suggestion, try not to mention Pussyboy is the same sentence as Peyton and Brady. It's really hard to read those posts with tears in your eyes from laughing hysterically.

At least we've got a commitment to no more excuses. That's the first step to get back to commitment to excellence.

Baby steps.